Chapter 5 - A New Start

Start from the beginning

I was still stunned at what happened now. The thought that she offered her blessings to this so called nonexistent relationship pissed me off.

Just two weeks ago she looked hurt at the thought of me with Amelia but now she doesn't seem affected. What are you planning Allison .

The fact that it took only two weeks for her to get over me is bothering me more than I like.

It made me hate her even more and proved my point of Allison being a heartbreaker.

But I was able to see the look of longing in her eyes and I have no idea whether I imagined it or was it truly there.

What is your plan Allison. It's completely driving me crazy.

PAMELA P.O.V :

It's been two weeks since I talked to Allison . She didn't want to talk to us. I'm a little hurt that she is avoiding me but I can understand why she did it.

I miss her company but Christina assured me that Ally is fine and she will be here today.

I hope she talks to me and then I saw her heading towards the door trying to be okay.

Trying to hold back the tears , trying to be strong but I know her and I know she is hurting.

I rushed to her side and hugged her. First she tensed then slowly relaxed when she saw it was me .

She looked up at me and said something which I was dreading to hear these past weeks

" Pam you know I love you alot but right now I want to stay alone. At least until I'm over Alex I don't want to talk to anyone.

Right now I am very miserable and pathetic. You guys remember me as the smiling prep girl and I want to stay that way in your minds.

I don't want you guys to see me like this so it's a goodbye for now. You will be the first person to know when I'm completely over Alex and please tell matt I don't want to talk to him either . Bye pam".

I knew this was coming but I couldn't argue with her. I can understand her implications. She did it when Alex left to London. It was Daniel who bought her back from depression. Now even danny is not here.

I could see her love for Alex is so strong that it's destroying her inside out.

I could only pray for her because it's an hopeless cause . The Clarke brothers have really messed her up big time.

I sighed and gave her a small smile before saying

" ok dear I understand but if in case you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on you know where I will be.

Do me this one favour. Just promise me you will take care of yourself please and don't you dare find a replacement for me"

She murmured a small ' I promise ' before walking away from me.

ALLY P.O.V :

Seeing Alex today with Amelia didn't hurt as much as I thought. At first I thought it was because maybe I moved on and maybe I didn't love him.

But now I realise I was able to tolerate it because I loved him and wanted him to be happy.

I got a text from Tina just when i was about to get in stating

" Is everything okay sweetheart. You didn't break down right. Did you see them ?? " .

I replied by stating

" yes sis everything is fine and I didn't break down . You know I actually smiled at them sis.

It's not their fault they like each other. Just because I love him doesn't mean he should love me back.

He isn't the one for me sis and I am finally accepting it . Maybe in a year or two I will get over him and love someone else.

Life is unpredictable and always changing. I will change too but it takes time and I am willing to change if it brings happiness in his life. Oh sorry gotta go I'm late for physics ".

I knew even after 5 yrs I couldn't move on from him. I love him more than I love myself that I couldn't bear the pain.

But I managed pretty good this morning and I hope it stays that way for the rest of the year .

I entered physics hoping for a better day which I knew I would not get as I saw the only seat available is next to Amelia and Alex .

I prayed to God hoping he would help me survive this without turning sucidal.

_____________________________

Thanks for your support.

Love valentine ♥♥♥♥