Chapter 5 - A New Start

Start from the beginning

We are watching Ally's favourite movie Little mermaid but Ally had a far away look on her face like she was mentally absent.

I longed to see my little Al back to her normal self. Happy and radiant.

2 weeks later

ALLY P.O.V

It's been two weeks since Alex started dating Amelia , two weeks since she last saw him , two weeks since she talked to anyone but her family, two weeks since she been to school.

These two weeks made Allison realise that she doesn't have to stay away from Alex. She of all people should know we can't choose whom we love.

If he likes Amelia let him be with her it doesn't mean she should hate him because he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. She was finally ready to face them.

Ally decides to keep her distance from Alex now that he belongs to Amelia because just seeing him daily is enough for her and she doesn't want to look like some desperate girl.

ALEX P.O.V :

I was in my car on my way to school thinking about Allison. It's been two weeks since I last saw her. Her tear stained face was still in my mind.

I always thought Ally was a strong girl. She was always happy . It's rare to see her cry which is why I'm quite shocked to see her cry.

I know it's strange that I'm worried about her seeing I was the reason she never came back to school.

The thought of Allison avoiding me brought a sting in my heart but I brushed that thought away as I reached the parking lot.

I saw Amelia rushing towards my black SUV . I mentally cringed at the sight of her .

As soon as I stepped out of the car she was by my side running her manicured fingers up and down my chest trying to be seductive.

I was about to say her off when I saw Allison getting out from the familiar limo . Ally had got out of the car and looked at me .

For a second I thought she is going to break down but on the contrary she actually smiled at me.

I must have frowned because soon Amelia noticed I wasn't paying her any attention. When she followed my line of vision which ended at Ally.

She glared at Allison and said

" Well well who do we have here..!!! " .
Ally just shook her head slightly amused but mostly tired . I could see she wasn't taking care of herself .

Was it because of me. I stared confused at her sleep deprived weak self. Allison just said to Amy

" well hello to you too Amelia.. Missed me!! "

I was surprised as Allison was never someone who was sarcastic especially to someone like Amelia.

Amy just smirked before saying

"Actually I was happy without you.. You know Alex took me to this restaurant . We spent a lot of time together . You didn't cross my mind " .

I don't know why she left out the part it was an business dinner with our parents and board members.

For a second I thought I saw a flash of hurt and longing in Allison's eyes but it was soon replaced by understanding.

She gave me a small smile and said

" I hope you guys are happy. I wish you good luck with your relationship. Take care of each other. Oh it's getting late I have to get to class. Bye guys ".