Breaking the Night (Chapter Six)

Chapter Six

When we arrived to the hotel all my eyes could sport were tall, tanned, muscled guys "Sheesh Jade your drooling." Kevin glared at me. "Lets go up to the room so I can but on my bikini and hit the beach" I said excitedly "Fine fine, by the way you do know were sharing a room?" he blushed "Come on Kevin I know that already, now lets go." We went up to our room and I grabbed my beach clothes and ran into the bathroom "Okay I'm ready lets go" I smiled my bikini was all aqua blue with yellow flip flops and a yellow cover dress, I grabbed the beach bag and dragged Kevin out of the room.

When we got to the beach we set up our area, I immediately took my dress off and began putting sun block on, I don't like the whole sun kissed skin look. I looked over just as Kevin got done taking his shirt off he was barely tanned with muscles everywhere, I guess I really never looked at him. He doesn't look like Kevin he seems so far away I began to pout. "What's wrong Jade I thought you were happy to be at the beach?" he was leaning to close to me so I got up and ran to the water "Nothing I'm fine." I got to where the water was ankle deep I don't like going out far since I'm sort the waves knock me over I sat down in the water and let the sun kiss my skin. The sun beating down felt really good, it was relaxing.

"Excuse me Gorgeous would you like company?" I looked over to some tanned dude smiling at me with two buddies of his right behind him. "No thank you" I looked away and went back to my relaxing stage "Come on Gorgeous it will be fun" this time he winked at me. I stood up "Get lost!" by this point people were looking "Come on don't make a scene" I got ready to punch him when a shadow came over me. I looked up and Kevin was standing behind me "Could you stop hitting on my girlfriend" I blushed at the word girlfriend "Kevin I'm not..." he cut me off and made a motion for me to keep my mouth shut. "Sorry dude we didn't know she was your girlfriend." they started to walked away.

"Thanks Kevin" he looked at me in a way a father would look at you, no more like a concerned boyfriend look "Jade did you really think you could take on three guys?" my eyes started watering, Kevin was mad at me and it wasn't even my fault "Why are you yelling at me I did nothing wrong?" tears started running down my cheeks "I'm sorry" then Kevin pulled me into a hug. It was a warm, strong hug real nice I felt as if I could stay like this forever. Wait a minute what am I thinking I pushed Kevin away which then he had a sad face, a face I couldn't bare to look at.

"lets go play ball" I smiled. Kevin then grabbed my face with his strong huge hands he leaned into my face. Is he going to kiss me? I closed my eyes. Do I want to be kiss? I waited it. A kiss with Kevin? Then he pulled away and let my wanting lips lonely, wait what am I thinking, did I really want to be kissed by Kevin or was I just caught up in the moment. "Sure lets go play ball" he said with a painful smile. We played for hours but all I could think about was the almost kiss. After a while we went back to the hotel to get dress take quick showers so we could go out to eat. We went to pink berry cause I wasn't really hungry I just wanted a snack but on our way to the hotel we stopped at Mikey D's so Kevin could get some food. I ended up ordering a large fry because I just love their fries. While we were at Mickey D's they had a red box outside so we ordered a whole bunch of movies. When we were done eating me and Kevin threw on our pajamas and laid in bed watching the movies by the second movie I passed out.

When I woke Kevin wasn't in the bed he was even in the hotel room I guess he went to go do something before his audition. Just as I decided to change and I was just in a bra and panties Kevin walked through the door "Uh oh... Um sorry" he ran into the bathroom I hurried and threw on a tank top with shorts threw on some long tube shocks where the stripe matched my shit. "You can come out Kevin, anyways I need to go fix my hair." he came out and I noticed he had a bag. "I got us breakfast" I smiled "Mmm smells good thanks." I ran into the bath room I bushed my hair and noticed it got even longer I turned around and my hair was almost past my butt, I made my hair fall into beach waves I wrapped a thin scarf around my neck to finish everything off.

Me and Kevin ate some breakfast tacos then walked over to his audition. Wow there was so many guys here and only one other girl, like around 20. She came over and greeted us "Oh my goodness aren't you a little cutie" she squealed and started hugging me. I felt a little angry "This is Jade, I'm Kevin." he smiled "Hi my names Krista, I'm sorry Jade I have an addiction to cute things" she smiled I nodded. "So the Host is over there his name is Alex Russ, Go to him and he will tell you everything you need to know" she smiled. As we walked over I saw Alex Russ he was not very tall probably about 5'10, he was very white, His eyes so beautiful one green and one blue. When I really looked at his face I felt like I was looking at Mason but with different eyes, could he be a wolf and related to Mason?

"Are you Alex Russ?" Kevin held out his hand but all Alex did was glare at him "Who might you be" he snarled. "I'm Kevin Marcs" he laughed "Not you, I know who you are, Who is the twig?" he stared. What the heck I bet I could kick his ass "This is Jade, she is here to support me, but don't call her a twig, she is a fighter too and a very good one at that" Kevin winked at me, this is why I love Kevin he is always sticking up for me. He wrote in his notebook then looked at me again "Wanna fight tonight two?" he smirked "I'm only here to support Kevin, not here to fight anyone." He laughed "How about when everyone is done you can fight me for fun. What's your full name Jade?" he chuckled "It's Jade Black Thunder, remember that name because it will be the name you tell everyone who you lost to tonight." I walked away back over to where Krista was.

"Did you just accept his fight?" she looked worried and what did she have hound dog ears. "Yeah, what of it?" I looked confused "I'm guessing you don't watch professional fighting do you?" well it's not like I don't I kind of do, well sort of "I watch a little, Why?" she looked at me then let out a breath "Alex Russ is the number one fighter in the world right now. He is only 24 but he started fighting when he was only 10 years old. He became a professional fighter when he was only 14 in the four years of when he started fighting they called him a prodigy. He can calculate any move you decided to do by reading your face, body stance, and how you move. Just be careful he has never lost a fight and he will not go easy on you cause you're a girl."

I looked over and I saw Alex on the phone studying me, what is he trying to see if he can find anything out about me? Or is he just looking at me? Why do I feel paranoid? Kevin will be the last fighter of the night even though Alex is the host he won't be fighting he is just here to see who is good enough to become professional. Krista is up and she gets up there I never noticed how pretty she is. She has dark brown eyes, not so slender she has meat on her body (not fat she was like perfect), pouty full lips, she looked Mexican, long black hair that looks wavy. She lost her match but not by much if she hit the man one more time she would have won. "You did really good" I smiled and she grabbed onto me one more time "Thank you" she smiled has her eyes began to water "I have to go, it's time I picked up my baby, nice meeting you bye" she waved and then left wow she had a baby and was doing this amazing.

Now it was Kevin's fight he was up against a really big man. This fight was lasting a really long time, I'm so used to Kevin winning his fights in little time. Even though their sizes and heights are different it is like they are evenly matched it is really crazy. As time went on I saw it, Kevin was calculating everything the guy was doing he wasn't evenly matched Kevin was just studying his opponent and I think Alex can see it two. Finally Kevin ended the match in five minutes and he was declared the winner Alex lined everyone up and said who made it on and who didn't. even though Krista lost she still made it too bad she had to leave I guess he will call her tomorrow. I waited for him to finally call out Kevin's name but when he said it I felt my heart get heavy. "People who have made it on will stay here in California the rest of you may go back to where you live." wait did he really just say stay here, Kevin can't stay here he has to come home with me, this isn't his home.

I looked back over to Kevin and saw how happy he was I couldn't tell him to come back home this is something he really wanted. "You look worried" he whispered in my ear "What the heck are you doing?" he just looked at me like he was studying me "Jade you look very familiar" my phone went off and it was Mason "Hey!" I smiled "Hello beautiful are you doing ok?" right when I went to reply back Alex took my phone "Mason Long time no chat remember me" he snarled "Alex what are you doing...." he cut Mason off "Sorry to make our reunion so short but me and Jade are going to have a fun time please don't bother us." he chuckled as he hung up my phone. "Where were we Jade?" When I looked around everyone was asleep, I knew there was something familiar about him he's a "Wolf." He clapped his hands "Very good Jade, Mason taught you well. Now... Lets have some fun" he came closer and I closed my eyes as he reached for me and I yelped "MASON! HELP ME!" Then I heard glass break I looked over and saw him.