Breaking the Night (Chapter Four)

Chapter Four

Before I knew it I was in front of Wiz's house, if he's home I have someone to talk to thank god, but could I really talk to him. "ugh why is everything so HARD!" I slammed my head right into my horn shoot I did not mean to do that. "Um Jade do you need anything" I looked over and started crying when I saw Wiz's face. "I didn't think I was that ugly" he joked around "Wiz I need your help" I pleaded "What's going on jade?" ok how do I tell him ugh if only life was easier but then again if life was easier then something is wrong. So I told Wiz the whole story leaving out the whole wolf part, while I watched his jaw drop "So do you like this guy you JUST met" sheesh why is he being such a Mr. Sour Puss in Boots.

"Um Wiz you ok why are you so mad" he started blushing "Its nothing, so do you like him" why is Wiz acting weird "I don't know if I like him, I just met him how could I start having feelings, I mean I have never even liked a boy besides when I was 6 and I claimed to be your wife, Wiz" we both laughed at our remembrance of when we went around claiming to be married at the age of 6. I swear little kids can be cute at times "If it were me I wouldn't date him mostly due on the fact you don't know him, plus I'm getting a weird vibe from all this." Shit I forgot about Wiz and his vibes sheesh he's normally right about them just hope he doesn't find out the dog part about this. I wonder if he's all wolf-dog like does he have all the K-9 senses that would be awesome. Then again I don't know, when you live in a house with older brothers it wouldn't be so good, essh.

"Want to go get some ice cream... On me" Wiz smiled at me I couldn't turn down ice cream ever if it included my best friends Ben and Jerry "Lets go to the store" we walked to the store by this point I had to barrow a jacket from Wiz man his clothes are huge "You know Jade I love when you wear my jackets your so tiny it looks cute" I froze and started blushing, why am I blushing from something Wiz is saying maybe I'm sick or just tired. "Hey Wiz I don't wanna go home tonight can I stay at your place" I pouted at him "Yeah just call your parents first"

I pulled out my phone on our way to the store "Hey mom I'm staying at Wiz's house were going to study so by the time we get done it will be pretty late" I let out a sigh "Ok Hun, if you need to you can come home to get clothes for school tomorrow" shit I forgot about school "Nah I'll just wear some of Wiz's clothes bye mom love you" I hung up before she could say anything else. "Wiz looks like I'm staying at your house by the way hope you know tomorrow is Monday so I'm going to need to borrow clothes" he laughed "Jade I think you're the only one who thought there was no school." I giggled "Onwards to Phish food" Phish food is ice cream by Ben and Jerrys it has dark chocolate fish pieces, Carmel, marshmallow, and chocolate ice cream all in one, one word yum. When we got home, Wiz told me he was going to bed so I could do whatever until I went to sleep. I watched 'Rose Mary's Baby' I have watched this movie so many times why is it creeping me out now.

I decided to crawl into bed with Wiz not that I'm too scared to sleep by myself. "Jade what the hell are you doing in my bed" I rolled over and whined "Not now Wiz I wanna sleep some more mmm" and I covered my head with blankets. "Get up jade were going to be late" I got up and realized we only have 15 minutes to get to school. I threw my hair into a high bun and pushed my bangs to the side, I threw on my heavy black eye shadow, and pulled out a small t-shirt and threw my skinny's back on again. "Lets go Wiz" I said with a toothbrush in my mouth while giving him a thumbs up "Is that my toothbrush?" Wiz shouted sheesh lease he can do is be a little more quiet so early in the morning.

We arrived to school with 5 minutes to spare "Hey sexy wanna take a ride" ugh its too early to smell trash in the morning. The boy with the black hair that laid right above his amber eyes is Cortez, Court for short. He was a guy I used to hang out with until he tried sleeping with me and I turned him down then he told the whole school I slept with him. When I found that out I beat his ass to the ground, no one ever believed his lies again "Leave me alone court I'm not in the mood to hear trash so early in the morning" I then glared at him and he left. "I wonder why he still bugs you, do you think he really does like you?" I looked at Wiz "Before I date him and hell freezes over I rather marry you" I laughed "Sheesh make me feel unlovable" we both laughed when Addison walked over with a yummy ham and cheese croissant "Mmm did mommy make these?" I love when Addison's mom cooks she's French so she makes the best French cuisine. "Yes Mommy made these and here Wiz" she smiled extra brightly hm I wonder. The bell first bell rings and all the kids scatter like roaches when you turn a light on.