Breaking the Night (Chapter Two)

Chapter Two

I open my watery blurry eyes to find myself in a room I think back to being in the woods and seeing a wolf and a boy. I think about it when my memory rushed back to me. I rush upwards as I scream "MASON!" I panic feeling my heart racing as I remember the images clearly a wolf becoming a man. I hear foot steps closing in quickly I gasp as Mason walks into the room with a towel and a drink of water. I can feel my face go pale and I lunge backwards falling off the bed and crashing into the wooden floor. "Ouch! Darn it" I lay my face on the floor it feels so good against my clammy face. The cold sweat falls from my forehead to the floor. "Jade are you ok" he puts the stuff on the table and comes rushing to me as I see him coming closer I try to move away but my head is to dizzy to let me move. He picks me up like I weight zero pounds and plops me on the bed. He immediately grabs the towel and puts it on my forehead and hands me a glass of ice cold water I hear the ice jingle as it moves when the glass is shaken. I hesitate to grab it Mason notices "Don't worry I won't bite... unless you want me to?" he cocked an eyebrow, and I couldn't help but chuckle at him. My hand was shaking when I reached for the glass. The condensation dripped all over my hand the coldness was nice against the skin. "No thank you wolf boy" I gulped and drank the water slowly then the room went deadly silent "Ha wolf boy good one"  

"So you are.. One ... Right?" I broke it down not sure weather to ask he looked at me and laughed a sigh "Jade I think you need rest before I tell you anything. You know we just met you fought me and lost badly I might add" I got all puffy and mad he noticed and finished "Not like you could beat a guy who has training and knows pressure points. On the other hand you just saw something I think you need time to cool off and wait for me to think of the best way to tell you rightly. Ok?" he didn't really say that as a question and let me translate what he said 'I just met you and you know my secret I kick you lame ass and don't even think of asking me questions rest NOW.' yep something along those lines I looked over at Mason he was sitting on the bed mixing some gross looking stuff around in a bowl. He chuckled "Don't worry I'm not going to make you eat it. Just something to stick on your butt where you took a nice landing when you desperately fell off the bed" he glanced at me.  

My butt what! "um excuse me you're going to put that on my butt" he shook his head "I can if you want me to do you think you can reach and get it all on" I blushed and started to bite my lip "Um.. Err" I didn't really want to ask. I'm not really good with my back side if you know what I mean. "It would be my pleasure Princess" I glared at him "could you stop with the princess its getting old and fast." He made a motion with his finger for me to roll over on to my tummy. I blushed and shivered as he pulled my pants down thank god I put my good panties on today. He brushed his finger tips lightly against my tramp stamp it said 'Jaded Wings' with wings spreading out looks cooler than it sounds. Mason slowly pulled down my panties and it made me shiver more for such a big guy he's so gentle and graceful. He smear the nasty goo on my butt "EKKK" I yelped from the coldness. He busted out laughing "you could have warned me gosh" he grab another wet towel and laid it over the goo and kissed my tramp stamp as he laid the blanket over me. "You can lay there for 5 minutes then go take a shower I'll go get some clothes for you to change into."  

He vanished and came back fast he points to the door on the other side of the room "Shower is behind that door and here" he placed down some boxers and a shirt that said 'Pink Floyd' on the bed and walked out of the room. I hope he doesn't mind me stealing the shirt really is BA. He came back in the room glanced at me "Don't even think about stealing my shirt and by the way time for your shower" and just like he entered he left. I don't care anyways I got up and striped on my way to the bathroom when I got in there I saw the bath tub wow I could swim in there coming from a family with 4 brothers and two parents you don't care what the bath tub looks like. I wash the goo off my butt and decided to take a bubble bath I looked around and found it Mr. Bubbles ha-ha a 16 or maybe 18 year old boy has Mr. Bubbles well I'm not complaining its like the best bubbles around.  

When I poured it in I watched the water go from clear to pink then to foamy bubbles I jumped in getting water on the floor whoops. I laid in there playing with the bubbles and giggling Mason knock and came in and I watched him slide across the floor and land right on his ass. I laughed so hard my ribs and side started hurting "Are... you... ok?" I tried asking in-between gasps for air he got up and his butt was soaked "it's really not that funny you know" then he looked down at his pants and we both fell into laughs. He looked at my bath and saw the Mr. Bubbles next to me he put his hands on his hip and started tapping his foot "You know you look my mother when she's trying to figure out how me and my brothers got into a mud fight when it hasn't rain in days" he chuckled "so you found my Mr. Bubbles" I tried to look innocent and I don't think he fell for it. He grinned flashing his fangs at me and I jumped the memories that came flowing back "Um can we talk now?"  

"Before you jump to conclusions I'm not a freak I like to say slightly un-normal" I stopped him "What is normal exactly?" I grinned at him like a little kid when they have chocolate cake smeared on their face he smiled. "I was a normal boy like anyone until I got attacked I was walking home when I was 10 and I felt someone following me but I didn't think much of it. I should have did something but I was naive then well he attacked me and dragged me into the woods. He then stabbed me thinking he could find money. Little did he know I had no money on me so he left me there to die as I laid there feeling my breath get shorter I heard foot steps." my eyes went wide "I looked and saw a wolf he turned into a man and came to me. He looked into my eyes and said 'I know you want to live your eyes are pleading me begging me to save you' he was right. I wanted to live I didn't want to die at only 10" I saw the grief in his eyes but he kept going " he cut his hand and scarlet liquid flowed out and he dripped it into my mouth. It was so warm against the coldness once I swallowed my life was changed forever." He looked down and I could see him shaking if I wasn't in the bath I'd hug him well ok not, get your mind out of the gutter.  

"I became a wear wolf that night we change when ever we want to we look like real wolfs that's so no one can tell if were human. The only thing we keep is our eyes they never change and I know for a fact you knew it was me because of my eyes." I nodded because that was true when I saw the deep blue eyes I knew right away it was Mason. "Lets go to Ihop" I smiled like a little kid he looked up and grinned like he normally did. He left to let me get dress and we drove to Ihop in his 2010 black shinny dodge I would really like to know where he gets all his money and if he could hook me up I giggled to myself. When we walked in there were these two boys starting at me and I could feel there eyes looking up and down on me I shivered but in a pissed off way. Really they don't want me to jack slap their asses in front of everyone "HEY! Put your eyes back into your head before I rip them out." I looked at Mason wow did he just stick up for me I looked over to the guys and watched them duck in there seats. I don't blame them Mason can be intimidating we got to our seats "Hey I'm Sammy, what would ya'll two like to drink?" she smacked her gum I smiled and bit my lip "Chocolate milk heavy on the chocolate" she smiled when she wrote it down "You sir?" he looked up "Oh umm coffee black thank you" she smiled at him and walked away.  

"I think she likes you Mr. Hotshot" he shook his head and chuckled we looked over the menu and laughed when I heard 'Feel Good Drag by Anberlin' pop up on my cell uh oh Kris my oldest brother (Vic second, Cadent third, Trent last.) "shit!" I answered the phone "Heyyy" in my best gay guy voice "Where are you dumb ass mom and dad are worry sick and so are Vic Cadent and Trent. Also Wiz is here freaking and..." I cut him off "I'm with a friend at Ihop call you later bye!" I sighed as I laid my phone on the table "Here we go sorry for taking so long. So do ya'll know what ya'll want to eat?" she smiled as she smacked her gum. I looked at Mason and he nodded his head "Ok I want the stuffed French toast with blueberries on top with lots of hash browns" I licked my lips as I handed her my menu "I'll take and omelet with cheese and ham hash browns and bacon" he licked his lips mocking me I rolled my eyes at him the waitress walked away. We ate then headed out back towards my house the drive there was silent except for me giving him directions. When we got to my house I wondered if I would ever see mason again I also wondered if I was getting ready to walk into the eye of a storm. I sighed as I opened the door Mason grabbed my arm and said "This wont be your last time seeing me" and he winked. I closed the door and watched him drive away I sucked in air and sighed as I walked towards the door.