f o r t y - s i x

Start from the beginning

When Wonwoo tried to push Jihoon away from the girls, Jihoon didn't budged and refused to break the stare-down he had with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's eyebrows were nearly meeting already and her nose scrunched in a way that showed anger and Jihoon only raised his eyebrow back.

"H-Hey, Tzu? I think we should leave." Dahyun suggested to her friend and tried to pull Tzuyu away from their sunbaenim but the taller pried her arm away and scowled at her.

"No, we are not! This asshole over here just hurt our friend and you don't want to do anything about it?" Tzuyu glared back at Jihoon and watched as Jihoon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. But it seems like Tzuyu had misunderstood this.

"Don't you dare give me that look, you slut! I know you know what I am talking about right now."

Jihoon sighed and massaged his temples, trying to calm his nerves. "I actually don't."

Tzuyu exploded and grabbed Jihoon by the collar, pulling him way too close for the smaller's liking and looked him in the eyes with fire burning in her own.

"Don't act so innocent, bastard. You know what you did. You stole Momo-eonnie's boyfriend and now, you have the audacity to announcing it to the whole school? How shameless are you, huh? Whore!"

Jihoon was stunned by the sudden news that he just heard.

Announcing? Since when? He and Soonyoung didn't even have a plan on telling anyone else yet other than their friends!

Jihoon was obviously starting to annoy Tzuyu as she gritted her teeth in rage and raised her fist, planning to punch Jihoon square on the face.

Jihoon would have received a fist on his face if it wasn't for Wonwoo rushing to his aid and caught Tzuyu by the wrist and pushed the two apart. Dahyun and Chaeyoung got the message and pulled Tzuyu away from the other two.

They obviously made a scene in the hallway as students were now circling the two and had chanted one word.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Tzuyu was struggling from her friends' hold on her and bared her teeth at Jihoon.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill him!"

"Tzuyu! Stop!"

"Momo-eonnie wouldn't like this, Tzuyu-ah! Stop it!"

"Shut up! That asshole hurt my Eonnie and I will not let him get away with it!"

Wonwoo was holding Jihoon in his arms, pulling him away as much as possible from the raging woman that's trying to reach of the poor boy.

But Jihoon did not even bother about any of that. What he was thinking about was how Soonyoung and him dating was suddenly all over the place like fire. How did they know? Were they not secretive enough? Who else would know other than his friends?

He was getting more confused minute by minute and it was starting to make his head ache from all the thinking and he scrunched his face.

Out of nowhere, he felt a new pair of arms wrapping around him and pulling him closer to them. Jihoon looked up to the newcomer and hitched his breath.

It was Soonyoung.

Soonyoung was looking at him with deep concern and was holding him like he was fragile and needed extra care. Jihoon felt his heart melt from the action and his cheeks started to dust pink.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah... I am..."

Soonyoung sighed in relief and pulled him again into his arms, hugging him tighter than before and Jihoon felt his heart skip a beat.