f o r t y - f i v e

guess who decided to update waaaaay earlier than expected? too bad april fools is over already :((

but guys, let me clarify some things here.

this book is still not finished yet.

heck it's not even near to ending! we're just getting started here damn!

★彡

ƒοя οиϲє ιи нιѕ ℓιƒє, Jihoon had actually decided to go to school early. He came to school an hour earlier and decided to spend his remaining time at the music room, sitting in front of the piano as always.

He laid out the papers that he had written his notes a long time ago and rested his fingers over the smooth keys of the piano before him.

He took in a breath and exhaled quietly before he started to play a melody he had created.

It was soft.

It was slow.

It was beautiful.

He himself is impressed of his work and felt proud of it for once. He usually gets frustrated to himself when he never gets the tune that's playing in his head all the time and moments like this is very rare.

He actually felt calm and contented. A small smile plastered permanently on his face as his fingers glided through the keys in the most satisfying way and he felt himself humming along the music.

When his song finally ended a few minutes later, he was surprised when he heard someone clapping behind him and he twisted his body in a heartbeat to see Soonyoung leaning beside the door, a somewhat proud smile flaunting and Jihoon felt himself blush.

"Hey," Soonyoung called out and Jihoon started fiddling his thumbs together, feeling shy. "Uh, hey..."

It was awkward. He knew that. He wanted to just smash his head into the piano in front of him in frustration because why was he being stiff right now of all times? He's only talking to his boyfriend!

Oh, no... he totally forgot. He and Soonyoung are dating now. They're boyfriends now.

Jihoon panicked.

He knows little to none about this dating stuffs. How was he going to impress Soonyoung when he's being like this? An awkward piece of potato?

He didn't notice it, but he heard something being placed beside him and he looked up to see Soonyoung sitting on the chair that he had pulled from a corner.

Soonyoung then looked up at him and immediately blushed himself. Jihoon found it cute because Soonyoung was being out of character right now. Jihoon found himself smiling to the older.

Soonyoung scratched his nape uneasily and pursed his lips.

"So, uh... that music..." Soonyoung gestured to the piano and Jihoon nodded, the smile growing on his lips. Soonyoung scrunched his nose in thought and Jihoon giggled as the older clenched and unclenced his hands together.

"It's beautiful!" Jihoon grinned as he let out a soft chuckle, looking over at his gauche boyfriend.

"You are very awkward."

"I can't help it! It still doesn't sink in to me that we're actually dating now! I've never felt this way before..." Soonyoung's voice was lowering and lowering each word he said and Jihoon found himself blushing as well, biting his lip in embarrassment.