t w e n t y - o n e

Okay, so I have finally planned out what I'm going to do with the story and I'm fucking happy about it.

It's just that it seems like the story is going nowhere. Don't you think so?

★彡

Jιнοοи ωαѕ иєяνουѕ ϐєγοи∂ ωοя∂. The school bell rang, indicating the ending of another school day. It was a Friday afternoon, four days after their encounter with Chan's soulmate and the two gays fighting. But today was a different kind of Friday.

Today was probably the Friday of his doom. He was going to meet Soonyoung's mother later tonight, and he just wants to shrink from his already small size.

He was walking much slower now, not bothering the people bumping him. His friend took notice of this instantly and asked in concern, "you okay, Ji?"

"Me?" Jihoon turned to look at Wonwoo. He pointed himself with his index finger incredulously. "I am not okay, Won."

"Why not?"

"Because today's probably my end."

"Your what?"

"The end is near..." Wonwoo frowned at his ridiculousness and stopped Jihoon from walking any further, turning him around to face him.

"What do you mean end? What's wrong, Ji?"

Jihoon gulped, feeling like if he voiced out his problem, it will only make him worse. But he shook away his stupidity and finally gave up.

"Soonyoung's mom invited me for dinner today. I don't even know what to say at all!"

"Mrs. Kwon? That's great then!"

"What's so great about that?" Wonwoo had a smile on his face like he's telling Jihoon he was a complete idiot and flung an arm over his nervous friend's shoulder, continuing their walk to their lockers. His smile even got wider than before and it creeped Jihoon out.

"I once had to do a project with a partner. Lucky for me, I was assigned with Soonyoung. Soonyoung decided we do it together back at his place. His mom was really nice. She even made a time for herself to help us with our project. She was very kind and generous it feels like she's my own mom when I went there. I visited them maybe once or twice now but Mrs. Kwon never failed to welcome me like I was his own son."

Somehow, Jihoon's nerves calmed down a little from Wonwoo's words. Wonwoo had that really fond smile that he makes whenever he remembers pretty memories, and that's very rare. So, Jihoon decided to trust Wonwoo on this.

"Thanks, Woo."

"Anytime, Hoon."

When they arrived to their lockers and placed back their things, Jihoon bid his friends goodbye as they walked themselves home.

But Mingyu turned around and winked at Jihoon. "I left something for you."

"What?" before Jihoon could say anything else, Mingyu walked away and Soonyoung was beside him now, tilting his head towards his soulmate.

"So... let's go?"

"Let's go."

★彡

τнє τωο мα∂є α яυи ƒοя ιτ when Soonyoung spotted the familiar building he was living in. They entered the elevator immediately, drenched from the unexpected rain.

Jihoon shivered as Soonyoung tapped in his floor number, leaning on the wall silently as they started to move upwards. "Shit, I'm really sorry, Hoonie."