Chapter 10- Life's a Party, You're a Boy

Start from the beginning

Kami's face only lit up in blush as he pouted, he kind of looked like a jigglypuff. He then snatched Sero's hand and stood up.

"Mama May have raised an emotionally unstable, depressed and tired bastard but she ain't raise no bitch." He said and dragged Sero into the nearest closet. I could see Kirishima set a timer from the corner of my eye and give a thumbs up to Jirou.

"Okay, well, since we aren't going to wait until he gets back, Tsu can just go again." Jirou looks back at the frog girl, and Tsu nods at her, then looking back up to scan the room.

"Bakugou, Truth or Dare?"

"Ugh...dare."

"Strip." She deadpanned.

We were all left a collective wheezing mess on the floor, some people spat out their caprisun/alcohol concoctions and were coughing like mad men. I look at Bakugou through teary eyes and see his look of udder rage and embarrassment.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! AND JUST HAND ME THE DAMN BOTTLE!!" He yells, his voice cracking like a 12 year old's, which only made everyone laugh more.

Jirou tossed the bottle over to him and he unscrewed it quickly, taking a quick swig only for him to almost drop it. Luckily, he caught it again and screwed the cap back on and rolled it over to Jirou.

"Ho-ho-holy fuck" Bakugou says and leans into Kirishima's shoulder, folding his hands into fists and tightening them so hard it looked like his bones and veins were going to pop out at any second. "That shit...is a force to be reckoned with." He breathed out finally, his face was completely drained of color and he was sweating.

"This is incredibly unsafe!! We shouldn't be drinking while underaged!!!!" Iida shouted while moving his hands and arms around frantically but robotically as always as if he was directing traffic.

"We're all of age in Germany." Mina winked over to him.

"Well..not all of us." Tokoyami says and literally everyone looks over at Shouji.

"Okay, fuck you guys." Shouji says and flips all of us off with 6 hands.

"We can't help it! You're a cute little baby!" Hagakure trots over to Shouji and pinches his masked cheeked.

"I could literally suplex all of you at once."

"Maybe but you're still our little baby~" Hagakure pat his head and walked back to sit next to Mina. Shouji sighed angrily and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Still, we shouldn't be doing this!"

"Iida, why can't you ever let us have fun?"

"Becau-!" Iida stops suddenly. I look over and see a tired and disheveled looking Shinsou, rubbing his eyes with darker than normal bags under his eyes.

"Gotcha." He said in a husky morning voice. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't really fucking hot. Speaking of hot, my face was heating up at an alarming rate after hearing his voice. I feel a nudge in my elbow and look over to see Satou, who then shoots a wink to me. I glare at him and punch him in the shoulder which he only chuckles at.

Then Iida stands up and walks across the room, his eyes completely empty. He treads slowly over to the corner and sits down, facing the wall.

"He's in timeout now.." Shinsou yawns and looks at us. "Truth or Dare?"

"Yep."

"Nice.." he says and plops back down, almost drifting back to sleep before Kirishima's alarm from before started blaring, it startled him back awake and he fell off the couch with a loud 'thud!', landing right behind me.