CHAPTER 30

"Three cheers to vomit, adolescent" Queen of the drama "

You've fed me up, I made it worse by drinking late.

We're going to scream until there's nothing left, too sick of playing. I do not want this one more time.

Thinking of you is not fucking fun. You want a martyr, well, I will be one.

Because enough is enough. It's over.

You told me think it, well, I did it. Now I do not want to feel anything else.

I'm tired of begging for the things I want. I'm sleeping too much, like a dog on the ground. " (King For A Day - Pierce The Veil ft. Fellin Quinn)

(Week 30 of pregnancy)

Jisung and Minho entered holding hands in the maternity hospital. They went up the elevator to the floor where Jisung had his appointments with the obstetrician, when the latter arrived he smiled openly at the receptionist in that area, while Minho only gave him a bow and a slight smile.

They sat in one of the cushioned chairs and waited their turn. Minho locked the other hand between his two hands and warmed them a little.

-You do not have cold? I ask.

-A little-Jisung replied with a smirk.

Minho stood beside him and hugged him tightly.

-Best? -

-Best-

They stayed like this for a while. They had arrived a little early, Minho's insistence. Jisung rested his head on Minho's shoulder while he waited, closed his eyes and smiled. It felt good to be like this, the problems seemed to be getting smaller, and I just hoped that everything would continue as it was going now. Memories of that week flew through Jisung's head and he began to laugh when one of them remained in his mind. Minho looked at Jisung and smiled.

- What are you laughing at? -Jisung raised his head and looked at Minho too.

-You're welcome, I just remembered your last gift-

Minho remained serious, thinking, remembering, and when the memory seemed to reach his cheeks were dyed lightly pink.

-You, no, can not you forget that? He asked rosily.

-No, it's very funny-

Jisung laughed again and Minho blushed even more. The thing was that two days ago, Minho had arrived with a new present for JeongIn, and it was a car seat, now all he needed was to get a car.

-You are a desperate one, Minho-the smaller one mocked.

-I'm excited-the stop was justified.

Jisung laughed again and kissed Minho's cheek. At ten minutes they were called, their turn had arrived, they entered, still holding hands, and they sat in front of Jisung's doctor.

-Minho, what a joy to see you again-greeting the doctor.

-Yes, that's right-he could say.

-Jisung-he directed his glance to the named one-. How have you been?

-Well ... very well, to tell the truth. And also JeongIn-

-That's good, any news?

-Any.

-Good. Then we go to what you have come and we are going to see that baby.

While Jisung changed his clothes for the robe, the doctor conditioned the place under the watchful eye of Minho. Soon Jisung came out, leaned back on the stretcher and Minho positioned himself next to him.