CHAPTER 11

(Week 20 of pregnancy)

The first week of classes for Jisung was normal. There was no one who despised him for his state, there were even some girls tender to see him take responsibility alone, also assuring him that growing belly made him look adorable. Jisung and Felix did not manage to stay together in the same group this time, but even so they were always seen in the breaks.

On the recommendation of his obstetrician in physical education classes, he left the rest of his classmates to take yoga classes on one side of the gym. Her English teacher had offered to give them twice a week because in the afternoons she gave yoga classes to a small group of pregnant women. Jisung was glad for that. Life seemed to be smiling.

Today seemed to be a normal day, there was little left to finish the school day for that day. Today he had an appointment with his obstetrician, and since all his appointments had been in the morning, now they had moved them at three o'clock in the afternoon, calculating the time that Jisung left the school and what he did from the school to the maternity hospital.

They were looking at a subject that the chestnut tree was not paying attention to when the bell rang. A synchrony was heard in the movement of the backpacks being lifted, manipulated, closed and hung, and the grinding of the chair being traveled when the students left the room. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry. But not Jisung, who should have been the first to leave since he was in a hurry to do something. He instead kept his things and got up with all the calm of the world.

He walked in front of the teacher's desk and said goodbye, wishing him a good afternoon.

He moved quietly through the corridors until he left the place. This time he decided not to take the taxi like last week and opted to walk. The school had not had time to go for a walk, in the morning it was very cold and in the afternoons if it was not full of homework there was somewhere to go with his friends. He had not seen Minho since the last time they met in the cafeteria, and he had not talked with him again or even sent him a message. But it was not because he did not want to, but that he simply could not find the time to go out with him, and when he proposed to send him some text, he ended up forgetting it.

He stopped at a pedestrian traffic light that marked in red. I adjust his backpack and support all his weight on the right foot. His baby began to kick him and he took his right hand to his belly to try to stop the tango that his little one seemed to be dancing inside. The traffic light changed to red and the pedestrian showed the green light. He let first some ladies who were behind him and walked a meter behind them. He looked at his watch as he walked, it was three fifteen, he had to hurry, there were still three and a half blocks to get to the hospital.

A honk scared him and made him jump. I turn to the right almost at the same instant in which I felt the impact of the car against his body. As a self-reflex he covered his belly before falling to the ground and avoiding getting hurt, but there was too much blood and he was sure that the impact of the car would have damaged him. His eyesight began to blur, and little by little everything faded until he was submerged in a black abyss.

* With Minho *

-Minho concentrate, you're too out of tune-Chan scolded the big-eared giant when he played the notes wrong again.

- What's wrong? Jae whispered as he approached his boyfriend.

Minho left the guitar in its case again, sat on one of the chairs and put his hands to his head. This had begun to hurt him no less than thirty minutes ago. A strange feeling in his chest was seizing him and he did not know what it was or what it was about.

- You're good? -Woojin asks when he notices his discomfort.

But Minho could not understand, his voice was heard far away. Hey, Minho, are you okay? the brown-skinned one asked again this time harder and pushing him a little on the shoulder.

The chestnut denied.

He felt his cell phone vibrating in his back pocket. He stood up to take it out and answer. It was a private number.

- Say? -

- Lee Min Ho? asks a female voice on the other side of the line.

-So is. What's going on? -

- Are you a relative of Han Ji Sung? -

-I'm your friend, why? -

"Mr. Han just suffered an accident. A car tries to run it. You are the first contact on your mobile phone, we need a family member to come as soon as possible-

- What? -

-We need someone to come soon. The young man is in intensive care-

At that moment Minho let him feel and hear everything around him. His phone fell to the ground but he did not see it, nor did he feel it, nor did he hear it hit the ground, maybe it was because the floor was carpeted or he had really stopped feeling it.

At the same time the reason returned to him and picking up the cell phone from the floor he went to his brother-in-law.

-Jisung is in the hospital-

It took them thirty minutes to get to the hospital and give them some information about the chestnut tree. A car had tried to run over it, it lost a lot of blood in the time they called an ambulance and the trip to the hospital. They thought that the baby was not going to be saved, but miraculously the baby was still alive, but from now on Jisung had to be on the lookout and they had to watch him more, lest he suffer a miscarriage due to the shock.

Thanks to the shock of the impact the major had fainted and still not wake up, which had a little worried to the doctor who had his case, if he did not wake up soon they would have to give him in a coma and that was not good for the baby, they did not want to risk that something bad will happen to the little one.

Minho was able to see him after the parents and chan did. At first Felix would be the one who would enter instead of Minho, but in the end the short guy decided to give his permission. And after Chan and Changbin's insistence that he was her best friend and no doubt must enter, they were ignored, and a brief "I'll explain later" from Felix to her boyfriend, Minho was taking a seat in the chair next to him. Jisung's bed It looked so bad.

There was a collar on his neck, bandages on his shoulder and right arm and some scrapes and bruises on the left side and his face.

He took her left hand and squeezed it gently.

-God mine Sunnie, who would do this to you? he moaned. I watch his face and look down. Sorry. I'm sorry for not having been there. If I had not left you ...- sobbing. Tears fell down her cheeks and I support my forehead in her hands.

Minho sobbed a little longer. I tried to talk to Jisung but only moans came out of his mouth.

When he looked up again, he noticed her belly and the ribbon around it. He turned his eyes a little and could see that under the electrocardiogram that was connected to Jisung there was another smaller one.

In him chestnut the heart rate was normal, but in the one of down the rate was a little more accelerated and when following the cablecito realized that it was connected to the tape around the belly of Jisung.

He realized then that his baby was really a miracle. A blessing he had denied.

I reach out to Jisung's small but bulging belly and stroke him. Her baby let out a weak tap.

"Baby," I whisper. Baby My son. Who could have done something like that? -sob.

The door to the room was opened and Minho looked up to see who it was. He was a police officer, a thin, tall man.

-Good afternoon, my name is Choi Siwon, I have the case of Han Ji Sung reported by an old woman who witnessed everything. We have the culprit of the incident and at the moment is being taken to the police station-

Minho became interested and releasing his hand from Jisung's he stood up.

- Who? Who did it? I want to see it right now-

- At the moment she is being taken to the police station for an interrogation - the officer explained again. It's about Venus Walk-

I think a bit of suspense does not hurt, until the other chapter. BYE