CHAPTER 27

(Week 29 of pregnancy)

During the rest of the week Jisung was receiving gifts from Minho, if he did not send flowers, he sent him chocolates, and if he did not send chocolates, he would send him some clothes for JeonIn. Jisung had received all those gifts willingly, although in the end he did not know what to do with so many flowers. You had to accept that it made her a little sad to have to throw all those flowers, but if she left them for a long time they would end up rotting and leaving a bad smell in the house, and she could not allow that with the arrival of her son so soon.

It was Tuesday, he was in his last class hour and he would see his obstetrician again, it had been a month since his last appointment. I was waiting for the class to finish so I could get to the hospital, I wanted to see how much your child had grown in this month. He felt a chill when he remembered the day Venus had run him over with his car. They did only two months of that. How would she and her baby?

I expected them to be fine, I did not say it for Venus, but for the girl, if Venus was bad, then the baby would be. Thanks to Chan he understood that the girl was not to blame for anything. The fault was only Venus.

The teacher reprimanded him a couple of times for not paying attention and when he was going to reprimand him for the eighth time the bell rang. All the students got up and left too quickly, but not Jisung, just like the last time, he picked up his things calmly and left the classroom at a slow pace saying goodbye to his teacher. Step into your locker to leave some books and take only those you would need to do your homework. He closed the box and headed for the exit, but an arm got tangled in his before he could leave.

He raised his head and could see a very familiar figure, but he did not recognize her because the light dazzled him a bit. He expected it to be Minho, but when he put a hand over his eyes he found Taemin's face.

Frightened, he broke free of his grip and stepped back a couple of steps. Taemin laughed before speaking.

-Do not panic. I just want to talk. "Jisung did not answer, leaving an awkward silence between the two for several minutes. I wanted to apologize, "Taemin proceeded to see that Jisung was not going to speak. It had been a while since I had an attack, but ... I do not even know how to explain it. I know that maybe Changbin already told you everything, but I wanted to tell you myself. Felix mentioned that today you had an appointment with the obstetrician. Would you like to walk with me to the hospital while I tell you my story? -Jisung did not accept the first, they spent about five minutes in which he remained silent, thinking about whether or not to accept Taemin's proposal. What did he want? Would he have made an excuse to hurt him again? Should I call someone? What if he tried again to rape him? He nodded slowly, still meeting his eyes.

They began to walk in silence, Jisung tried to take him on a path where there were many people, at this time most people were eating with their families, but some of them were leaving their jobs to eat at a restaurant or something.

After ten minutes of walking in silence Taemin started talking.

- First of all, I want to apologize for my behavior, Jisung. I know that I have stained the image you had of me. I will accept if you do not want to accept my apology, but I want to do it, and I also want to tell you my story even though Changbin has already done it-

Jisung nodded again and started to listen, they talked the rest of the way to the maternity hospital, Taemin told his story, telling him some things that Changbin had not told him, like he had tried to commit suicide a year ago because he believed that he would recover. I explain that the reason he decided to leave Seoul was because it brought back memories of everything he had to experience and was the reason for most of his attacks. He told him that when he started living outside of Seoul he could control himself a bit, he believed he could go back to Seoul and when his psychologist told him he would come to Seoul he saw the perfect opportunity, but having returned had destabilized his advances, and the only time He did not feel like before, it was when he was with him.