CHAPTER 20

"Eyes looking at each other

Eyes looking at each other

A pair of eyes remaining

Oh, you really look happy, you look happy

When I see you, it's so beautiful that it's sad

I do not hate him, I do not hate him, because he makes you smile like an angel "

EXO - What If ...

Minho stopped walking in the middle of the hall when his eyes caught an image that he would have preferred not to see. In front of him were Taemin and Jisung sharing a kiss. Jisung's arms were lying on Taemin's shoulders and he had Jisung held tightly around his waist with a hug. I watch his lips move over the other's and thousands of memories of the kisses he shared with Jisung flew through his mind.

His eyes crystallized and he saw himself coming down the stairs as fast as he could.

-I want to leave this for Han Jisung -he called the attention of the receptionist.

"He just arrived," I inform.

-Call, but he did not come out, he's probably taking a bath and I'm a bit hurried-

The receptionist rolled his eyes and accepted the box that Minho handed him.

Thank you very much, he bowed and left the place.

It was already dark, so that as soon as the tears came out they also left, no one would notice that he cried unless he paid a lot of attention.

I walk with my head down until I reach his house. He did not mind being late or walking for almost two hours. I needed to think, nothing better than fresh air from outside to do it.

Jisung seemed quite pleased with that kiss, did not see any sign that he did not like it. Was that why he asked her to get away from the rest of the pregnancy? To be with Taemin? What was next? Would you call him two days before going to the hospital to tell him that he did not want to see him anymore and that he did not show up at the birth of his son?

Minho sighed and squeezed his eyes, letting out more tears.

It hurt, it hurt in the depths of his heart. It hurt him that Jisung had changed him for another. But what was he complaining about? He had also replaced him with Venus at a time when he needed him most. He was receiving payment for his actions.

But he could not help but feel that way, helpless.

Her sister entered the room after midnight, carrying a tray with a large glass of milk and a plate of cookies.

-Tell me everything- he said as soon as he sat down.

He did not need to ask what was wrong, she already knew. He may not have known about Jisung and the baby, but he did not have to look twice to realize that his younger brother had broken his heart.

Minho sighed and wiped her tears and looked at her sister. I wanted to be alone, and at the same time I did not want it.

"I'm not in the mood," I murmur in my nasal voice.

-I know you're not. That's why I baked cookies for you, you know I never do it, much less late at night, so eat them and tell your sister what happens to you. "The girl settled down, joining her legs to her chest and took one of the cookies to wet it in the milk and bring it to Minho's lips.