Mood

Ayyy yo what up gamers? This is so sad pewdiepie lost to T-series and I don't think I can do it any much longer—

Alexa play despacito.

Jk, but fr, this is just gonna be like a sort of sad chapter. I know I said last time I updated that I was gonna be all rusame next but I LiED. I'm just writing this real quick b/c I feel bad that I was lazy enough to not write another chapter up, so this might be a little bit shorter than usual (as always). But that's besides the point. I hope y'all enjoy this uwu

 I'm also doing animation memes now, so I think I might upload one next week if I'm not lazy.

~~~~~~~

Going into the bathroom, America locked himself in one of the doors. Sitting on toilet's lid, he cried in his hands, tears falling down from his glossy blue eyes like fireflies as he tried to wipe them away, tried to wipe his feelings for the one person who was so special to him, but not so much anymore. He clutched his heart, feeling as it was like glass that had been shattered, sharp shards that were fallen onto the floor and walked over like yesterday's trash.

The music being played didn't help much, either. He didn't know why he cried so much over spilt milk. He felt so stupid for thinking that just maybe Russia liked him. He hated the fact that Russia was more interested in his brother than him, him whom he spent so much time with, while Russia just only met his brother a couple of days ago and was already head over heels. He felt like some sort of side hoe or something, only there for pleasure. The thought of that made him sick to his stomach. Though, mulling over it wasn't going to help.

Deciding that he wasn't worth his tears or time, America got out of the bathroom stall, heading over to the sink. Opening up the tap, cold water ran through his fingers as he took a pump of soap and washed his hands. Grabbing a paper towel, he wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and threw that in the bin. 

Coincidentally, China walked into the bathroom. Looking at america, he scoffed.

"What're you doing here?"

"Don't see why you would want to know. I'm a capitalist pig, remember?" America said, taking short glances between him and the mirror.

"Tch, didn't think pigs came here. Last time I saw one of 'em was at a farm," China shot at him, heading over to one of the stalls.

"Sorry, didn't hear what you said with all this freedom. Must've been something irrelevant, you expired bottle of ranch," America shot back.

"Capitalist pig!" China suddenly yelled, slightly muffled as the music as a bit loud. 

"Big bottle of commie syrup! You'd look good at first, but I don't think someone has that low of a standard," America huffed, lightly chuckling to himself. Walking to the exit of the bathroom, he heard a faint "You'll regret that later." He honestly didn't have enough time and patience to give a shit about it. Looking around the party, he noticed it was more packed than when he was was there before. Not seeing any of his friends, he left to a nearby heavily wooded area. Walking through the woods, he saw beautiful flowers dancing around in the slightly dimmed jade-green grass, while fireflies rested on the leaves like cats baking in the sun. For what felt like 5 minutes, America found a unusual spot that was heavily coated with leaves and bushes. Heading into that direction, he looked upon the sky.

Beautiful colors of grape and amethyst purples clashed with sailor blues and taffy yellows, along with orange squash. Stars idly sat in different pools of colors, seemly resembling freckles. The sight was breathtaking. Sitting down on a patch of grass, America looked the sky for a while, relishing in the warm breeze that bit and tugged at his skin.

Suddenly, America felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking back, it was the Philippines. 

"Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!" Phil said, giggling. 

"It's all good," America sighed.

"You look like you got something on your mind, want to look talk about it?" 

"No- it's— it's fine. I'm just sitting here."

"Ah— okay," Phil said, sitting next to America.

"You know, thirteen, I found something that you might've dropped," Phil thought, handing him what seemed to be a small, green-ish, American-toy soldier. Taking the toy from his hand, America took a small glance at it.

"Thanks, I— I didn't know I had this?" He almost questioned, a smile forming around his face. 

"Oh— Um— I- I thought you might've had one similar— o-or something. S-sorry," Phil mumbled, playing with the fabric to his pants as he nervously looked down.

"I mean- I might have? I don't know."

"..." both parties sat silently like mice, staring at the night sky that radiated a show of nice colors. 

"I think I'm gonna go, there's someone who wants to talk to you- anyways." Upon hearing this, there was a rustle from one of the bushes. Out came a familiar face of red, blue and white, with a furry hat that was too hard to mistake.

America knew he couldn't run from his problems forever, but this time he really wanted to. 

~~~~~~

Ight I'm sOrRY ThIS iS SO sHOrT! 

My lazy ass was like "yeah, that's all I'm gonna write".

I wanna try to post tomorrow, but I might not be able to because homework and school is a fUCKinG BiTCh. HOmEwORk cAN sUcK mY nOn-EXisTeNt pEE-PeE.

  Anyways, rusame is gonna be the next chapter, just wanted to write this out as a sort of filler, I guess? I dunno. Hope y'all enjoy regardless.

Lmao I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

I'm also curious, would y'all be interested in me writing smut? I know the last time I tried was horrible, but I'd think writing it regardless would be.... interesting? Ofc, if y'all don't want, then I won't write, but I'm just curious :3

 interesting? Ofc, if y'all don't want, then I won't write, but I'm just curious :3