Heyy

What's up gamers? It's shaggy with 'em sCOo🅱️Y snACkS

Jk

So um, this is just gonna be a whole pile of me vomiting words and expressing my concerns (TL;DR at the bottom).

I've been meaning to write this a while ago, but lately my motivation is at its lowest point. I really love writing, believe me, I do. And I especially love the positive feedback from the people reading my books. Makes me feel really happy that someone (other than my friends) enjoys what I write. But lately, I'm not so sure if I want to continue the story.

Let me explain.

I feel like this book is a direct carbon copy of many of other books (especially the one made by MiaStoryLine called "loss of color", they most likely wrote that book before mine, or something). You get the gist of it. When I said I love writing, I really do. At the beginning of the book, I was excited updating chapters, thinking/coming up with ideas on what the next storyline/ plot should be. But now, I just don't feel like that anymore. It feels more like a task, or like a chore to write and update these chapters. I'm not writing these books with the same passion, it's more like im updating for the readers only, and not for my personal enjoyment like It says in my bio. Maybe I'm getting lazy, or something.

Sure, I love the attention the book it getting, but it just feels like I didn't earn it, more like I ctrl-C and then ctrl-V these ideas.

I don't wanna give up on the book, but if you guys (the readers) would prefer something else with more originality, then I wouldn't mind making a new book.

But ofc, if y'all still wanna read this, that's okay, I just won't be updating as much, and the quality of the chapters might not be the best. Not to also mention, I really wanna work on my writing skills instead of saying "s/he asked" or "s/he replied" or whatever.

I apologize in advance. If I do happen to start a new book though, I'll make sure to put more effort into it, and prob take requests or something like that.

TL;DR:  I'm just not motivated enough to write these chapters anymore and I feel like the originality of the idea went through the freakin' window.

🌸 Thanks for coming to my Ted Ed talk show 🌸