I'm sorry

WHAT?!?!?!??????? 21st place in rusame? Really?!???? We haven't even gotten into the sad and love part yet?? I can't really believe my eyes! Um, I'd like to take a moment and give thanks to my grandm-

Nah jk.

But seriously though. I appreciate all the love I've gotten :) I really do feel nervous when I write and publish these types of books out here :,) and I do appreciate for taking the time out of your life to read this book that could've been done to do something else way more productive than this! Wow jeez? I feel like a star??

 I appreciate all the love I've gotten :) I  really do feel nervous when I write and publish these types of books out here :,) and I do appreciate for taking the time out of your life to read this book that could've been done to do something else ...

Anyways! I have another book up, so if y'all want to read that, then please do (of course you don't have to, but ya can if ya want. Prob be a chapter this week, but school ain't really letting me 💀) :) Um, Also, I appreciate feedback, so don't hesitate to ask or tell me if I should do this or not and where to should I lead this story :p thanks again to the people who've liked this story :)

Thanks!

!Lara Croft

P.s, I really be using google translate, so if I get somethin' wrong, then sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

America covered up back his wrist. He didn't want anybody to see anything by chance, even if he was living alone. It didn't really bother him if he lived home alone or not. He just...... needed to let everything out, and cutting was just the best way to do it for him. He was getting sick and tired of all the people at school. They would never understand. They just don't get how hard it is to be like this, when they get to go home to mom and dad and still have the audacity to say;

"Get over it,"

It's as if he isn't trying to. It's as if this depression is something that can magically disappear with the contents of a first aid kit. He doesn't even know when all the things bottled up will eventually explode...

He sighed. Mulling over the fact isn't much better. He packed his bags and went to school, making sure his arms were tightly wrapped with medical tape while they haven't bled their hot cherry red and while his bruised and scratched legs had a colourful combination of cute band-aids. He took his pair of headphones off from his bedside table, and placed the Golden colouring yellow and black on his neck, popping on his sunglasses that he always wore even during the winter time. He made sure to pack an extra pair of a sweater in case if the people at school decided it would be fun to ruin his 13 white sweater. He put on his running shoes on sluggishly, and left his apartment. He was lucky that the landlords heard about his situation with him when he was small, and let him stay there for free. They were practically his grandparents by this point now. They provided him with food and shelter, so what's not to give back? He looked back at his watch, checking the time.

Gosh, he's late. He's really going to need to run at this time.

----

America ran through the halls. There was barely anybody there, so he didn't really give a !^%* if he bumped into somebody. It was never his fault, they always just happened to be moving slow. "You snooze you really do loose," he though to himself. Just as he was about to round the corner, he bumped into someone who was probably twice as much taller than him.