Bikinis And New Sides

Look, I don't like this episode either, in my opinion there isn't really anything important that I should include. You know, the one with the apprentice? Yeah, skipping it, sorry. So here's the next episode. :)

Suzu's POV

"Look, Haruhi. There are birds from the south tropics here. Pretty, aren't they? I wonder what kind of birds they are." Tamaki told Haruhi. "Where's the exit, again?" Haruhi asked.

"Ms. Kimida, I think this bikini would suit you perfectly!" A maid exclaimed. It was an aqua blue triangular bikini. "Is there any others that might?" I asked. "Oh, yes!" Another squealed, raising up another bikini. It was a pastel purple bandeau, with an extra layer at the top that had a pattern cut out at the edge. The bottom was normal, just had little strings at the sides to tie it on.

"How wonderful!" I squealed, going behind a stand-up-wall-thing to change. After I put it on, I walked out from behind it and looked in a mirror. "Amazing." I stated. "It's just missing one more thing."

I put all of my hair to the left side, and started fishtail braiding it. It was long, since I haven't cut my hair in a long time. I washed out all of the dye yesterday, thanks to Host Club orders, so it's blonde now. I sealed it with a transparent band, and walked out. While I was walking my way out of the sea of bathing suits, I thought about how I ended up here.

*Magical Flashback*

Haruhi and I were on our way to the club, but we were grabbed from under our arms. "Abduction..." I heard Hikaru. "COMPLETE!" I heard Kaoru. "WHAT THE-" I exclaimed, interrupted by a hand over my mouth. A limo came, and it opened its window, revealing Tamaki with a flower necklace around his neck. "All right, take 'em in." Tamaki demanded. "ROGER!" The twins squealed. "Wait, NOOOOOOOO!" Haruhi and I screamed.

*Flashback Over*

"Jeez, Suzu. What took you so- aheheh." I heard Hikaru speak, but when he turned around, he interrupted himself. "What took me so long? This braid." I answered. "OOH! I LIKE DIVING!" I squealed, running over to the ladder that lead to the high diving board, and climbed it. "WHEE!" I exclaimed, jumping off backwards, doing many weird backflips, diving perfectly. "WOO!" I sped over to the water slide, and didn't just lay down, I SURFED THE DAMN THING!

"Well, Suzu, you look excited." I heard Haruhi state blankly. "COME ON! MAKE THE MOST OF TODAY! IT'S NOT EVERY DAY THAT WE SEE TROPICS INSIDE OF JAPAN!" I shouted. "Haven't you realized that we are worrying my father?" She asked. I ignored her, and ran over to the twins and Tamaki, dragging her along with me.

They were talking about Tamaki making Haruhi cover up. "I WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT HER INNOCENCE, LIKE ANY FATHER OR GUARDIAN WOULD! Even if she was wearing a swimsuit, it's NOT proper that a woman walk around half naked in front of boys!" Tamaki yelled. The twins pointed at us, and Haruhi turned evil.

"Hey, you know I'm here." I stated, wringing out my braid. "You're good." Tamaki stated. "WHAT THE HELL?! HARUHI WAS WEARING A ONE PIECE, AND YOU'RE OKAY WITH ME WALKING AROUND IN A BIKINI?! WHAT KIND OF FATHER ARE YOU, YOU PERVERTED JERK?!" I exclaimed. 

"HARU-CHAN! Do you want to go swimming in the current pool with me?" Honey squealed. "Nah, I'm not swimming today." Haruhi answered. "Wait, if you know how to swim, do you still need that float?" Haruhi asked. "Nope, just looks cuter this way, y'know?" Honey squealed.

"If you'd like, I could go, Honey!" I exclaimed. "YAY! Come on, Suzu-chan!" He squealed, dragging me over to the current pool. 

Mori was swimming in the current pool, and Honey just sat on top of him. I swam next to Mori, easily matching his pace. I saw Hikaru and Kaoru were playing with waterguns, and I laughed softly when they squirted Tamaki's face. Mori took a break, so it was only Honey and I. Honey was swimming the 'I-can-do-it-by-myself' way. I was swimming regularly.