t w e n t y t h r e e (2)

Note: semi mature and violent subjects ahead. Please don't read and click out of this chapter.
Thanks!

Q I A N K U N

There was three of them. They were all tall and bulky just how people would imagine typical celebrity bodyguards to be.

Masks hid their identity, but the shorter one of the three had part of his flashy tattoo of a sword on his neck. Once they arrived, they blindfolded me and lead me to their car.

The guys know and it took quite a bit of arguing with Jungwoo, Winwin, Doyoung, and especially Lucas.

He doesn't really take people close to him leaving when he's stressed under circumstances, but he wouldn't be okay either if Lian... if she were to be in danger.

Jungwoo didn't really say anything other than to be safe and hugged me a bit longer than he usually does. He's not the type tell you everything on his mind but he still shows he cares through his actions.

Winwin and Doyoung thought it was stupid of me to willingly go to Sanghyuk without a plan since Sanghyuk was at the moment unpredictable and dangerously stupid.

Those were his words.

I guess he had the hardest time digesting the situation since he's friends with Lian and Sanghyuk.

Despite the awkwardness, Doyoung still had some part of himself feel undeniably conflicted with the current state of his friends.

Winwin doesn't usually cry, but he did, just a little. Somewhere in his stubborn heart of his appeared vulnerable when he last talked to me before I left.

It was brief and I so want to bring it up one day, but I know it'll only bring up the situation about Lian and Sanghyuk and... yeah, this right now.

It was hard at the moment to imagine a peaceful future with Lian in it right now. I guess that's just what happens when you're assuming the worst of all options. Perhaps, I'm late and I'll be having to apologize to her parents.

Or worst of all, I don't get to tell Lian that I... It's just going to have wait. 

Before I'm in their car, the guy holding my left arm coughs and immediately I almost feel bad for him.

Having to work even when you're sick. It may sound rude, but I want to avoid him, because his coughs sounded like the early signs of bronchitis. 

Surprisingly, they don't throw me into the car and slide me in hurriedly. I take note of the leather material of the car and the odd garlic smell coming from the back.

I probably should have paid more attention in Chemistry class in high school, because it didn't really smell like garlic at the same time. 

The ride to the location wasn't that long, and all I could think of was when I could see Lian again. I wanted so see the look on her face when I finally tell her that I love her.

The sound of the car moving distracted me from my mental discomfort. Suddenly I felt something against my face and I started to lose the strength to keep my head up. Naturally, my vision blackened.