e l e v e n

DAEHAN UNIVERSITY: CROSS DEPT. LETTER

X.DAN
ME: TODAY
AUGUST 31, 2018

Dear Riany Day,

I'm glad your day went well, and that you were able to take my advice. It feels nice to know someone can listen to me despite it being through letter. I'll appreciate what I can get.

It's quite funny how you mentioned Sucre et Crème because I was there as well. You wrote your letter from yesterday which probably means we were in the same place and we just didn't even noticed.

I was there with my friends too, and when we finished out drinks we met a friend of ours and so we left.

Nothing really interesting happened much after that event, other than my roommates talking about our, no, their live lives. My friend is quite obsessed with this particular girl. I would say he's confident about her and all, but he hasn't really done anything.

He seems to be waiting for the right moment since his friend whose a girl is in the process of helping him. I hope it works out, so that he'd quit whining about how worried he is about his confession.

Also, the girl, is the friend we met at the cafe. She and I met a recently but she's good friends with my roommates/buddies. She's quite goofy and approachable unlike most girls who are typically uptight. Not that I would, to be honest.

We talked earlier, because we have a deal to help each other. One of my pet peeves is incorrect grammar and she has exactly that. I don't bother correcting her, because it's kind of adorable.

She's funny and quite nice. She might be helping me and me with another, but I think I'm starting to appreciate her.

Sincerely,

X.Dan