t e n

DAEHAN UNIVERSITY: CROSS DEPT. LETTER

RIANY DAY
ME: TODAY
AUGUST 30, 2018

Dear X.Dan,

(Thank you for the advice. Something about your letter got me thinking, and I'm making small changes here and there with baby steps.)

Why am I writing this at 3 AM? I don't know, because I had to do three essays to finish. Anyways, today...

Today, I woke up early this morning to get a jog on the college's track. I ran into some friends who were walking by from getting back from the cafe near the school. Sucre et Crème I think is what it's called. I have never been there before, but I heard that the coffee is really good quality.

After I met them, I went back to my dorm and checked on my roommates who were also getting ready for class. Once we were all ready to leave, we all headed to our first class. Today I was able to meet a friend who I'm conspiring with. His professor and mine collaborated together today in a lecture and our departments cooperated in a short project together.

He's a bit like you, but a little boring if I might add. Nothing bad on him, but he's just quite hilarious and stiff at the same time. Oh and I say conspiring because we both agreed to help each other with our love lives but of course I'm working for mine to non-existent at the moment. He's the opposite.

After the lecture, I had dinner with my friends. We ate one of those tent restaurants where the ahjummas make soups and dishes on the spot and I drank a little bit of soju tonight but not as much as my friends. I'm able to hold my alcohol and my conscience so I was responsible for getting them to the dorm.

I just got home and I'm finished with about half of my third essay which I'm quite surprised about since I don't work well at night, but as I'm writing this letter I'm proofreading my first half of the third essay which is about the confusing realm of quantum physics. Doesn't sound fun and doesn't feel fun either.

That's all for now!

Sincerely,

Riany Day