f i v e

DAEHAN UNIVERSITY: CROSS DEPT. LETTER

RIANY DAY
SELF-INTRO
AUGUST 22, 2018

Dear X. Dan,

I'm still quite wary about this writing assignment. I'm sure you're just as confused as I am as to why we have to do this. As an addition to all of the homework that they already give us for each classes, this letter assignment is tedious.

Anyways, I'll stop the rambling of petty talk and introduce myself to you.

Hi, I chose the name riany day to be my pen name since rain and overcasts are my favorite kind of weather. It's also an adjustment to my real name. You don't know, but I'm fighting the urge to just tell you my real name which is what people usually do during introductions.

Things about me... I'm an only child and I have two wonderful parents who I currently do not live with; therefore, I dorm in the university and live with my friends who I see everyday. My hobbies including listening to music, watching movies, and dancing. The music I prefer to listen to is RnB and classical, but I appreciate all kinds. The movies I like are usually science fiction and comedy. I used to take ballet classes, but I've started to venture out and do different dances on my own.

My life is pretty simple. Going to school is just like everything else to me.

I guess my favorite color is purple.

Sorry, I'm really boring...

I'll end this letter with that.

Sincerely,

riany day