ⓉⒽⒺ ⒸⒶⓁⓁ

UNEDITED: 04/05/19

     "Alright class, that about wraps up today's lesson. I will see you all, with your assignments on Thursday. I hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you all next week." Mr. Young finishes, causing the flow of exiting students throughout the class, you among them.

     As you immediately get up you bump into the table, knocking your notes off the table. You let out an exasperated sigh as you go to pick them up. Grabbing tightly onto the table for support in the process. As you lean down you hear some giggles behind you, and being the nosy eavesdropper you are, you act as if you were still gathering your notes (even though you finished picking them up) and decide to listen into their conversation, girls like this always had the best stories.

     Big fucking mistake.

     "Oh my god look at her ass crack. Like holy shit there has to be at least two inches showing" One says, earning a round of giggles from the group. You felt your mood drop a little at this, but why you kept listening? You don't even know. And it definitely wasn't getting any better.

     "No, that's not her ass crack, its all her fatty wrinkles." Another says as if it was as clear as day. This made you frustrated with yourself, and when you were frustrated your thoughts went into that dark corner of self-loathing that was always creeping up in the back of your head.

You were nothing like them, and even if you were the same on the inside, same hobbies, same tastes, it still wouldn't matter. They're skinny and you weren't. They're so goddamn perfect and you never would be.

     "Do you think she realizes how ridiculous she looks in those pants? They're way too tight on her. Try about four sizes up honey." A girl points out in an overbearing and mocking tone, one that a mother would use. This brought up the biggest reaction, a mix of laughs and tsks, because we all know plus sizes were as open and widespread as regular sizes.

This is where you stopped listening. Before they had the chance to say another comment you were already out the door, tears in your eyes and a hand yanking your pants up as high as they could go.

('ρ')

By the time you made it to your car you had managed to cool down, having coaxed yourself into thinking that there was nothing you could do about it. This isn't the first time things like this has happened, basking in humiliation and self hate altogether in one moment was not a good combination but yet somehow you've gotten used to it, or at least that's what you tell your self.

You unlock your car and go to open the door, catching your reflection in the window. "You are a piece of shit." You mumble smugly as if to insult the other person, except the other person was yourself.

You hop in your car and rest your head on the wheel, deciding that the rest today was not going to good. Somehow, you manage to look on the bright side of things and silently thank yourself for not wearing a horrendous pair of the granny-panties you (for some reason) own.

You bring your head back up and look at yourself in the rear-view-mirror and take in yourself, staring long and deep. You take in your chubby cheeks that had grown bigger over the years, back then somewhere along those lines you convinced yourself that the bigger and squishier they were the more people would adore them. You bring your hand up to your face and examine your pudgy fingers, you used to get lots of compliments on your hands for they were so slim and feminine, but now all you could relate them to are sausages. And you hate that the first thing your mind went to was food.