A/N

Hey guys! So, if you don't read the A/n's at the beginning of each chapter, I'm writing an original book for school, and I'm uploading it on here. Because I've found out that if I'm uploading things onto this platform, I'm more motivated. Because I have people to hold me accountable.

Sadly, this means that I'm going to be putting ALL of my time into that book... and I won't have time to upload this one...

I'm writing this book for school because of our senior project. We have to pick a career and do a project or shadow someone for 15 hours. I'm choosing to be an author because it's something that I can easily talk about. And when we present, we have to talk for at least 6 minutes.

The real career that I want to go into, is to be a teacher, but I just don't think that I can talk about that for 6 whole minutes. So I'm taking the easy way out and talking about being an author. And so to avoid... further embarrassing myself... I'm going to write an original book so that I don't need to tell them that I write mainly fan fiction. Even though it's true.

If you're curious as to what the book is called... it's called The Blade Of Silver And I would greatly appreciate it if you'd... support that book as well...? You don't have to, but I probably won't update this book until May... I know that's a long time... and I'll miss this book, but this project is either going to make or break my senior year and could very much determine if I graduate or not.

Thank you for being so understanding. And I'm sorry to disappoint.