Please wake up, (Y/N). Jinhwan needs you to smile at him. Ara thought to herself as she stared at the door to the hospital room. She took a deep breath and swallowed heavily as Jinhwan whimpered quietly. Ten minutes had passed and she was still trying to console the crying boy until she heard a distant sound of footsteps across the hall.

Bobby had finally arrived. He was running straight over to where the two were sitting and stopped, panting heavily.
"Hyung," he said, trying to catch his breath. "What's happening? Where's my sister?" Jinhwan stared at Bobby uneasily.
"Sh....She's....." he started before his own words got caught in his throat. He opened his mouth to speak, but only ended up bursting into tears again.
"Oh God, Bobby, I'm sorry." Jinhwan sobbed. Bobby's eyes furrowed and he turned his head to Ara, who's own eyes were red and damp.

"She......went through Cardiac Arrest. We left the room while they were shocking her. It's been about 20 minutes, but nobody came back out yet and we're starting to get scared." Ara said quietly. Bobby put a hand in his hair and licked his lips anxiously. He turned back around and walked to Jinhwan, who was still shaking as he cried out another bucket of tears.
"Hey, Hyung....." Bobby said softly as he brought Jinhwan into a hug. The older was gasping loudly as he choked out endless apologies.
"Jinani Hyung, it's okay, it's really okay. I know you think all of this is your fault, but I know you wouldn't dare do anything to hurt my sister." Bobby said.
"It all happened anyway." Jinhwan replied. "I tried my best to make her happy, but this is how everything turned out in the end. I feel so guilty that I think I'm going to die."

Bobby swallowed and continued to rub Jinhwan's back.
"Hyung, look at me." he said. Jinhwan lifted his head slightly and brought his eyes to Bobby's.
"If my sister was truly unhappy with you, she would've left you a long time ago, but she didn't and that means so much more than you think. Beating yourself up this much would break her too." Bobby said. Jinhwan sniffled as another tear ran down his cheek.
"If she doesn't wake up, I won't ever forgive myself." Jinhwan asked.
"She won't leave. I know who my sister is, and she's definitely going to wake up. Even if she didn't, it wouldn't be because of you, Hyung, you should know that." Bobby said.
"But how?" Jinhwan replied. "How is it not my fault?"

"You saved her, Hyung." Bobby said. Jinhwan went silent for a few seconds before answering.
"Bobby, that's the exact opposite of what I-"
"If it weren't for you, my sister wouldn't have made it to that ambulance alive. She was able to breath because you gave her CPR. Nobody else around her tried to do something, but you did. You saved her." Bobby said. Jinhwan sniffled again.
"He's right, Jinhwan." Ara said. "Because of you, (Y/N) was able to arrive here and now she's getting help. I know what happened a few minutes ago was serious, but the doctors are helping her now. It's because of you that (Y/N) didn't end up dying at the park."

Jinhwan stared at the ground.
"That's not enough to make up for all she had to go through because of me. How can I just act like it isn't my fault? How can I not take the blame?" Jinhwan asked quietly.
"You don't have any blame to take in the first place, Hyung. You're forgetting about all the good things you did for her this entire time. I know that right now it feels like there are too many things you couldn't do for my sister, but let's wait until she wakes up, okay? For now, let's just wait until you can talk to her." Bobby said. Jinhwan sniffled and nodded as he wiped his tears away.
"I know you're strong, Hyung." Bobby said comfortingly as he sat next to the older on the bench and pat his shoulder.

The three waited anxiously as the time passed by. Jinhwan couldn't help but fiddle with his fingers in nervousness. He already prayed a thousand times in his head and couldn't stop thinking of a million apologies. If you were with someone else instead of Jinhwan......would you be safer? Jinhwan frowned and shook his head. He didn't want to imagine you with another boy. No matter how much Jinhwan thought he was causing you trouble, he still loved you and he didn't want to let you go. But........if he did would you be happier? Jinhwan closed his eyes and huffed.