Request 7- Part 1

"Oh come on!" Tom exclaimed in frustration as he yet again lost to Matt, getting a tight grip on his console. The two of them had been playing video games for about two or three hours now, and Matt had somehow managed to win most of the rounds. "You're cheating!"

Matt huffed a bit at that, shaking his head. "Cheating? Nah, I'm just better than you at this!" He giggled and booped Tom on the nose, which only got Tom more annoyed, really.

Matt was the type of person who would gladly rant about how awesome he was and rub it in people's faces after he had won anything. In other words, he was a sore winner. A very sore winner. It wasn't that weird really, he never really won at anything, so when he did he always got super proud and excited, which was understandable.

It wasn't after too much o Matt's ranting that Tom started to growl, which kind of caught Matt's attention. "SHUT UP!" He yelled, throwing his controller hard against the wall in frustration. 

It didn't exactly hit the wall quietly either as the two boys soon heard someone heavily make their way towards them, making them kinda freeze.

"The hell is going on in here!?" Tord suddenly stood in front of them, glaring down at both of them. "I leave you alone to go watch por- to do important things, but no, you are in here making a bunch of noise." 

The Norwegian was about to leave the room when he suddenly noticed the controller on the floor, bending over and picking it up in confusion. A low growl came out of him as he examined it, catching both Tom and Matt's attention. 

"Okay, who broke this!?" The Norwegian sounded pissed, not someone you'd want to deal with. He thought it had just been the batteries that had popped out at first, but upon closer inspection he realized that it was far worse. 

Matt opened his mouth to say something only to be interrupted by Tom. "It was Matt. You know how he is, always breaking stuff." He sounded and looked pretty calm, being a much better liar than Matt.

"Oh really?" Tord mumbled through gritted teeth, suddenly walking up to Matt and grabbing him by his forearm. He wasn't even going to question Tom as he knew he was right about Matt always breaking stuff, and Matt would probably lie, badly, about it to get out of the situation.

The ginger let out a cry of both fear and pain as his arm was suddenly grabbed like that and he was pulled off of the couch and lead to Tord's room by Tord. He glanced back at Tom in disbelief, trying his best to get away from Tord.

Tom sighed in relief as it was Matt and not him that was going to get punished. Did Tom feel any guilt? Not really. Sure, Matt hadn't done anything, but in Tom's eyes he deserved this because of how annoying he had been.

Once Tord had managed to basically drag Matt into his room he closed the door behind them before forcefully putting the ginger down on the edge of the bed. Tord glared at him for not even a second before he went over to his closet to get something.

Matt nervously glanced around the room, looking at anything that wasn't Tord. His gaze landed on Tord's laptop, which seemed to have some sort of cartoon girl displayed on the screen..? He opened his mouth to ask Tord about it, but then remembered how angry he was at the moment, and the amount of trouble he was in.

Tord had taken a box out of his closet and was currently on the floor, looking for something. When he found whatever it was he let a sigh escape his lips and he got up, not even bothering with putting the box away.

Slowly Tord walked up to stand in front of Matt again, crossing his arms as he looked down at him. "So, Matt," He started, which caught Matt's attention and he forced himself to look up at the Norwegian. "What have we said about breaking stuff?" 

Matt sighed, really not wanting to have this conversation again. "To not do it and to be careful...But I really didn't do it!-"

"Matt!" Tord cut him off with a low growl. "I've had enough of you trying to get out of every situation you're put in! You're getting the switch and that's final!"

The ginger's eyes widened and he froze for a moment as he had heard those words, before then quickly standing up and backing away from Tord. "N-No!" 

The Norwegian just growled and walked up to Matt, who kept backing up until his back hit the wall. He grabbed the freckled boy, sitting down on the bed and pulling him over his lap.

Matt had already started to cry, even though the punishment hadn't even started yet, he always did this. Might have been because he tried to make his spanker feel guilty and make them change their mind, but it was probably just because he was very sensitive.

In one swift move the Norwegian had pulled down Matt's pants and boxers, causing the male to start squirming slightly as he was not very comfortable at the moment.  

It wasn't very long at all before the punishment had begun, starting with only the palm of Tord's hand. Though, that didn't make it any less painful, Tord wasn't exactly going easy on him. 

Meanwhile, Tom was still in the living-room, having switched over to singleplayer and was using Matt's controller instead. He didn't want to say he felt bad for what he'd done, but he did wince at the sound of Matt's muffled sobbing, trying his best to block out the sounds. 

The ginger was sobbing his eyes out already, having buried his face in his arms, his sleeves were uncomfortably drenched in tears. "I-I didn't d-do anything!" He hiccuped, only causing him to receive a harsher smack. 

"Really, Matt? You say that every time you get yourself in trouble!" The Norwegian hissed, not stopping the spanking for even a second. 

"Well I mean it this time!-" That only got him another harsh hit, causing him to let out a cry of pain. 

Suddenly, Tord had stopped, which did relieve Matt as this was really starting to become unbearable. He shifted slightly, about to get up, but was instantly pushed back down again. 

"We're not done here, Matthew." The Norwegian mumbled softly, reaching behind himself to grab something. 

The ginger's eyes widened when he realized what was left, feeling like his heart was just gonna give in and stop for good. "N-No!" Fear immediately struck again, causing Matt to start kicking and struggling to get up. Though, he wasn't very strong, so Tord just held him there over his lap, letting the redhead cry all he wanted, he was not letting him up just yet. 

Poor Matt let out a high pitched scream and just started to sob harder as the switch came down hard on his backside. 

Tord didn't like to hurt Matt this badly, really, one would even say he was going too far. But, this always seemed to make Matt behave for a little while, so he continued to redden the ginger's sore bottom. 

Matthew had reached over and grabbed one of Tord's pillows as his sleeves were way too wet for his liking now, digging his nails into the bedsheets and pressing his face into the soft pillow as Tord came down with a few harder smacks, causing his sobbing to increase. God, he could barely breathe.

Thankfully the Norwegian noticed his spankee's state, deciding to wrap this up with another three hard hits, before gently pulling the ginger up into his lap. 

"Shhhh, Matt...You did good...Shhhh..." He spoke softly, rubbing circles on the other's back in a slow manner. 

Matt didn't have many tears left in him, mostly sniffles and hiccups. He felt exhausted, yet his mind was running. He wanted to complain about Tom's lies, but feared he'd take another visit over Tord's lap. 

Tom cursed under his breath as he had listened to the whole ordeal, the game since long turned off. Okay, so maybe, just maybe, he might've felt some regrets to what he had done. But hey, it was Matt's fault! Right..?