Christmas punishment

Okay, this isn't a request. Don't judge me for writing a Christmas story around Halloween! Yolo!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was way past midnight, meaning it was now Christmas Day. Matt hadn't slept at all, instead he had been laying awake in his bed, not being able to stop thinking about presents. Since everyone else was asleep the house was rather quiet.

Matt couldn't wait anymore, he had to open his presents, at least one. He carefully got out of bed and quietly went to the living room. In front of him stood the neatly decorated tree, filled with presents under it. The ginger grinned, picking up a small one which had his name written on it.

Just as he was about to open it he heard someone clear their throat. Matt turned around and saw Tord, who looked kinda disappointed or pissed, maybe both. "I'll be taking that, thank you." The Norwegian took the present from Matt and put it under the tree again.

Matt just pouted as he was led to his room. "You can open presents later, now get to bed." Tord closed Matt's door, going back to his own room to sleep. Even though Matt didn't really want to, he went to bed. It didn't take him long until he was softly snoring.

A few hours later Matt woke up. He eagerly checked his phone to see what time it was. But he got rather annoyed when he saw that it was still in the middle of the night. The ginger groaned, he couldn't be expected to wait even longer to open those presents.

Matt snuck out of his room and went downstairs, once again standing by the tree, with that one present in his hands. Just as he touched the ribbon, someone took the gift away from him. He slowly turned around, fearing the worst. Once again Tord stood there, arms crossed and even more pissed then earlier.

"I told you to go to bed..!" The Norwegian hissed, grabbing Matt's arm and dragging him to his room again. "I did..! But then I woke up again..." Tord sighed and glared at Matt. "So you decided that the best thing to do was disobey me? Hmm?" Tord got them into Matt's room and closed the door. "Maybe..." The ginger glanced down at the floor.

The Norwegian went over to Matt's bed, sitting down on it. "Come here, Matt." He patted his lap slightly. Matt's eyes widened and he backed of. "Tord, please, it's Christmas..!" Tord sighed, not wanting to deal with a stubborn Matt at the moment. "I know, but you disobeyed me. But I can go a bit easier on you."

Matt whimpered, but went over to his friend, laying himself over the Norwegian's lap. Tord rubbed the other's back for a bit before pulling down his pants and boxers. Matt gasped as he felt Tord's cold hand come down hard on his bare backside.

Tord kept hitting Matt's bare for around ten minutes or so. "Why are you getting this spanking, Matthew?" The Norwegian raised an eyebrow, looking down at Matt. "Be-Because I disobeyed you and- and tried to open one of m-my presents?" Matt choked out on a sob. "Eh, good enough."

Tord delivered the last twenty smacks to the ginger's sit spots. Just as he finished he pulled Matt pants back up and scooped the crying male into a hug.
"You said you'd go easy on me..!" Tord chuckled slightly "I did. You're just way to easy to hurt. Sorry."

After a minute of hugging, Tord put Matt to bed, going into his own room to get some sleep. He may or may not have been up all night watching Hentai.

When morning came they all opened their presents. Matt was happy that he finally got to open them, but he did have some problems with sitting down. The only person who didn't really enjoy the day was Tom. He mostly sat on the couch all day, getting drunk on Smirnoff.