Request 2

Tom sat in his room, wearing his gray T-Shirt while playing a bit on Susan. This got pretty boring after another twenty minutes since he had been doing it for the past hour or so. He carefully put Susan down in a safe spot in his room, wondering what he could do instead. The only thing he could think of was getting drunk, but he wasn't sure if that was what he wanted at the moment.

It was in the middle of December, so Tom was kinda cranky. He really hated this month for one reason; Christmas. The black eyed male snapped pretty easily now that Christmas was getting closer and closer.

Not only was Christmas coming, but also it was cold as fuck. Tom never really had a big problem with the cold (Elsa, lol) but just like everyone else, he'd like to avoid it. He wasn't sure why he only wore a T-Shirt this time of the year. The house always got kinda cold, so he looked around in his room a bit, trying to find his hoodie.

It wasn't on the floor or on the chair he usually just put all his clothes on. So the only thing Tom could think was that Edd had washed it and put it back in his closet like he always did when he washed Tom's clothes. He figured it was worth to check.

He walked over to his closet and opened it, immediately spotting his hoodie. He took it out and quickly put it on, feeling much warmer already. Just as he was about to close the closet door, he noticed something in there. Something red. His 'eyes' widened when he realized what it was.

"Tord, why the fuck are you in my closet?!" The Norwegian was indeed sitting in Tom's closet. He had been in there for hours, reading his gross hentai. "Eh, just reading." Tord knew Tom snapped easily, but he didn't really care, he just liked annoying Tom. "Did you seriously walk into my room without permission, just so you could sit in my closet and read your fucking porn!?" Tord nodded "Yeah, that's pretty much it."

Tom growled, already feeling anger boiling up inside of him. It would have been slightly more okay if it was Matt or Edd. But Tord? That fucker wasn't even allowed to be in his room, even if  he asked, he knew that pretty darn well.

The shorter male grabbed Tord by wrist and forced him out of the closet. Once he was out he dragged him over to the bed and took a seat, forcing the Norwegian to lay across his lap. When he was in place he pulled down his boxers and pants, exposing his bare ass.

It didn't take Tord many seconds before he realized what was happening. He began to struggle, desperate to get off of Tom. The punishment soon started and Tom began to give Tord fast and hard spanks. The Norwegian just hissed in pain as his behind turned a darker shade of pink.

Maybe ten minutes later or so, Tom stopped for a moment. Tord's bottom was a dark red looking color, meaning that Tom probably hit pretty hard with just his hand. He raised his leg a bit, ready to turn the Norwegian's sit spots the same color. He brought his hand down hard on the sit spots, making Tord yelp. He continued to do this for a couple of more minutes, but stopped when he heard something.

It was Tord, sobbing. He had promised himself never to cry in front of Tom, or at least as little as possible. But he never thought he'd cry because of him. Tom eventually stopped listening to Tord's crying and began to spank him again, soon turning his sit spots almost the same color as his ass.

Tom gave him about fifteen or twenty more spanks on his sit spots before he pulled up the Tord's pants and boxers and kinda pushed him off of himself. Tord hissed through his tears as his butt came in contact with the floor. The Norwegian pretty quickly stood up and wiped away the tears with his hoodie sleeve. Then he proceeded to take his hentai from Tom's closet, glaring at Tom before he walked out of the room to go to his own.

Tom was pretty pleased with himself since he made Tord cry, that's how he knew he had punished him pretty well.