Matt Sucks

Let's just say that Tom, Edd and Matt did not die in the end of that eddisode. Otherwise this wouldn't really work...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the first of November, the day after Halloween. Just the other night, Matt had been out trick or treating. But when the ginger came home he had been trying to kill the other two. You see, when Matt was out he had been bit by a vampire, causing him to turn into one. Thankfully Tom and Edd were okay.

At the moment the three of them were walking home from the magic store, where they had managed to fix the little vampire problem. The hard part had been to get Matt there without having him killed by the sun. It would probably have been smarter to go during nighttime, but Tom and Edd, especially Edd, had no patience whatsoever to sit around and wait.

The whole trip home had been rather quiet. Matt was strolling after them as they occasionally would talk to each other, well, more like whisper to each other, most likely planning how they would punish the ginger.

About twenty minutes later they got home, Matt really wished time had gone slower. He knew that he was probably getting some sort of punishment.

Once they got inside Matt almost immediately got a scolding from Edd. "What were you thinking?!" The brunette snapped, his arms crossed. "I wasn't..." Matt whimpered slightly, guilt starting to hit.

Honestly Matt had done it for a few reasons, one reason was vampire instincts. Another reason was simply that he wanted to have some fun and use his vampire powers, but he hadn't realized what he was doing. He didn't want Edd and Tom to die, he'd be way too lonely.

"Just go to your room, Matthew." Edd sighed, seeming very disappointed. "But Edd, I-" Matt didn't even have time to finish his sentence before Edd cut him off. "Now! Don't make me drag you there!" The ginger gulped with a nod, quickly hurrying off to his room.

Once Matt had left, Tom and Edd both took a moment to calm down. They didn't wanna go in and deal with Matt if they were furious, that could end badly.

Was Matt scared? Definitely. He knew he was in big trouble, and he'd be surprised if he didn't get a spanking. That was usually the punishment he got, he really didn't like it.

Around fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Y-Yeah?" Matt managed to squeak out. Maybe he'd have time to climb out the window or something- No, that would just get him in even more trouble..

The ginger whimpered as Edd and Tom came in, pressing himself far up against the bed. He eyed the implements they were holding, shuddering at the sight, almost regretting that he hadn't escaped.

Edd frowned at Matt's distressed reaction, wishing he wouldn't have to do this to his friend. But then again, Matt had tried to kill him and Tom...The brunette sighed, walking up and taking a seat on the bed next to Matt, running his fingers through the other's hair.

"It'll be over before you know it, then maybe we can watch a movie or something." Edd reassured the frightened ginger, obviously trying to calm him down. "Please don't- It won't happen again!" Matt bit his lip, glancing down, not daring to look at the other two. "No, it won't." Tom spoke sternly, walking towards the bed, a leather belt in his hand.

Matt stiffened as he felt himself being picked up by Edd, who quickly, but carefully, bent him over the bed. "N-No!" The ginger cried out as he felt his bottom being bared, embarrassment hitting hard.

Tom doubled the belt before bringing it down hard on Matt's behind, causing the ginger to start struggling. Though, it didn't lead him anywhere as Tom was pinning Matt's hands to his back, making sure he wouldn't be able to get up or throw his hands back.

It didn't take long for the tears to start streaming down Matt's face, and yet Tom had only hit him like three times. But the belt did hurt a lot, and Matt could barely even stand being spanked with the palm of someone's hand.

After a while Matt was a sobbing mess, almost begging Tom to stop as he kept landing hits on the ginger's very sore backside.

Edd winced at the sight, tapping Tom on the shoulder to let him know that it might be time to wrap things up.

Thankfully Tom got the message, aiming the last fifteen hits at Matt's thighs. Matt tried to struggle, thinking that he had had enough already.

"Stop it, Matt!" Tom growled, hitting Matt again with the belt. The ginger yelped and almost immediately stopped struggling, gripping the bedsheets as he sobbed "B-But it hurts..!"

Tom only rolled his none existent eyes as he kept punishing the ginger. Soon enough he was done and he dropped the belt, helping Matt up on his feet again.

Edd got into position and looked at Matt, gesturing for the male to lay over his lap. Matt shook his head no as he continued to sob, backing off slightly.

"Matt." Edd warned, looking pretty annoyed.

"N-No more, please!" He backed off into Tom, who easily picked him up and laid him over Edd's lap.

"You just earned yourself ten more hits..." Edd growled and started to punish the ginger's already red backside with a switch.

Matt started to struggle and sob even more as every hit burned and stung his sore bum. Edd tried to ignore Matt's cries of pain, he hated seeing him like this.

It didn't take long before Edd decided to wrap it up since he didn't want to accidentally bruise Matt or make him bleed.

"Just twenty-five more, then we're done..." Edd sighed as he hit Matt's thighs hard with the switch.

Matt tried to struggle and kick, but soon just went limp as he was pretty exhausted.

Edd continued to spank Matt hard with the switch, making Matt cry out in pain at each hit.

As soon as Edd was done he put down the switch and carefully scooped the ginger up and hugged him, being careful so he wouldn't touch Matt's backside too much.

After a moment of them all cuddling Edd looked at Matt with a stern look "You'll get another spanking tonight and tomorrow night, possibly tomorrow morning as well. I'll be using the switch again."

"B-But you never use the switch!" Matt cried out, looking a bit nervous and scared.

"And you never try to kill us..." Tom growled, which only made Matt cry more.

Once Matt had calmed down a bit more they went downstairs and watched a movie and cuddled. Though, the next few days were not so pleasant for the ginger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not dead! I'm so sorry for the inactivity-