Request 5

Mark sighed as he sat on the couch. He had just finished a book he had been reading. The blonde male stood up, putting the book away before going over and sitting by a window. It was snowing, it had been doing that for a couple of days. Mark didn't really mind the snow, he thought it was kind of relaxing. His only complaint about winter was how cold it could get. Other than that it was his second favorite month, autumn being his favorite.

The blonde didn't get many more minutes of relaxation before a crying Jon came running to him. His face was slightly bruised, but it had looked worse. "What happened to you, Jon?" Mark worryingly looked the smaller male over, making sure he was somewhat okay. "E-Eduardo..." Jon whimpered, wiping away his tears with his hand. Mark groaned, he didn't want to deal with Eduardo at the moment. But then again, he couldn't keep doing this to Jon. They were roommates for god's sake! Even more importantly, they were friends. There was no reason for Eduardo to take his anger out on Jon.

Mark quickly went into the kitchen and got Jon an ice pack. He then got the shorter male to sit on the couch, giving him the cold bag. Jon gladly accepted it and carefully placed it on his bruises. The blonde smiled at him before going to Eduardo's room, his smile quickly fading.

He gently knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again. Still no answer. Mark sighed, opening the door. Eduardo was sitting on his bed, Coke cans all over the place. The brunette seemed to have calmed down slightly. He had anger issues and he knew it. Mark approached him and took a seat on the bed. "Why do you keep hitting Jon?" He was clearly annoyed by Eduardo's actions. "Cause I can." Eduardo didn't really care at all, he just sipped on his Diet Coke. "It's the third time this week!" Mark was getting pissed. Eduardo just rolled his eyes, putting the now empty Coke can down.

Mark growled, in one swift movement pulling the other male across his lap. Everything happened so quickly. Eduardo didn't even have time to react until he felt a sharp slap to his now bare bottom. The brunette hissed in pain as Mark continued to punish him. "Mark, stop!" Mark paused for a moment "Why would I give you mercy when you never give Jon any? Hmm?"

Eduardo opened his mouth to say something, but not a single sound came out. Mark soon continued his little punishment, not taking long before turning Eduardo's backside a nice shade of red. He delivered the last forty spanks to Eduardo's sit spots and thighs.

Just as Mark finished he heard something. Sobbing. Was Eduardo crying..? The blonde carefully placed Eduardo next to him on the bed. "Eddy, are you okay?" Hearing him cry was something you never really did. "Get out!" Eduardo wiped away his tears, didn't really work since they came back again. "I want you to apologize to Jon."

Eduardo stood up, looking at Mark. His face was kinda red, and his eyes watery. He grabbed Mark and forced him out of the room. "I'll apologize later!" With that the brunette slammed the door shut. Mark smiled slightly as he went back to Jon, who seemed to be better. The blonde took a seat on the couch next to him "He said he'll apologize later. If he don't, I'll just go and talk to him again." Jon immediately pulled the taller male into a hug "Thank you, Mark!" Mark chuckled at Jon's actions "No problem, Jon."