Readers' Reviews

This book is beautifully written, it is relatable and has gotten me in a good mood multiple times. It has helped me be more productive and feel better about myself on numerous occasions. I really recommend it to anyone who is willing to read it.
- DONTBEFUCKINRUDE

It is one of the best books out there on Wattpad. I actually think about the lines, take a deep breath and manage to speak without stuttering.
- @PerksOfBeingAnanya

'Beautiful You' in my eyes is a very well versed and entrancing book. Unlike most people today, the author isn't afraid to make strong statements about self-love. Ava's words have the power to shake your foundations and make you realize the significance of self acceptance.

The title of the books is extremely apt, for it makes you feel beautiful. The book makes you feel special, making you believe that you are a queen, who needs no king to rule the kingdom. It helps you find the spark deep within you, and then it aids in starting a fire with that single spark.It adds a whole new dimension to this quote 'True love first begins by loving myself'- RM, BTS.

This book is the epitome of magic and has the potential to cover scars and heal broken souls. It helps you to see life in a different light; makes you fall in love with yourself.

On a personal level, this book has given me what I needed the most- the strength to move on, the confidence to accept myself for what I am and who I am. I have finally come to terms with my mistakes and failures. I have learned to cherish myself, for I am all I have. I am my own shield, my own fire, my own love. and it wouldn't have been possible without 'Beautiful You'.
- @Tea_With_Tae

To be brutally honest, it's gotta be the best inspiring words I've read my whole life. Usually it's always some cliche type shit that people like to put just to make people believe in false hope, but the author truly puts things that are relatable. I was able to relate to a lot that she has spoken about in her book about seeking help and always dreading another day about the worse to happen. Reading this book helped me look back on myself and made me think about the person who I had wanted to become when I was younger, and if I had became that person. I used to want to be liked by everyone and be everyone's friend but now I'm just like, who cares? I only have a good few friends and that's all I need. And this book makes me realize that that's okay. I don't need to have society to shape me up into a person that isn't me. I don't need to be embarrassed to be seeking help for myself. I don't need to be embarrassed to not have all the things that others have. This book makes me realize that if I like me, that's all that matters. And at the end of the day, I'll only have to take care of myself.

- tradedhearts

I think your book is really just something calming to read and it's nice to read it at the end of a stressful day.
- @CarlyJae101

'Beautiful You' is a beautiful book❤️I enjoyed reading it and some parts were really deep which I loved. And my favorite was 'hey precious'. That was the best as per me. Keep up the good work!
- @Stargazer8009

I think your book is breathtaking and really motivates me. It's simple yet inspiring and I just feel like the inspirational words set a spark inside me.
-dusktilldawn01

Your book is good so far. I love it!
- Isabellisaweirdo

It will help someone who is having a bad day and make them feel good about themselves. Not a lot of people can do that but you do.
- @A_Dark_Poet

Honestly, this book is an inspiration for all those who aren't able to speak out and share their problems. Overall, I really loved it.
- AntisocialSatan

Its a good book and well-written.
PabloThePabo

------------------
Smile. Be kind. Fall in love with yourself.

xoxo
Ava