"jeongin, i-" hyunjin tried again but  jeongin shooked his head again,

"i'll be good. i'm sorry, i will put on a good performance to make this believable. you don't have to worry." the younger mumbled.

"that's not what i want to talk about." hyunjin sighed as he parked his car in an expensive looking hotel.

for a split second, jeongin was relieved he was wearing his sopa uniform, otherwise his other clothes will make him look inferior.

"let's just please get this over with hyung."

--

the interior of the lobby was gorgeous. everything screamed lavish and grand. it was so overwhelming.

jeongin flinched when he felt hyunjin grab his hand and he entwined their fingers together. he suddenly remembered why they were here in the first place so he relaxed to the touch as they walked.

they walked towards a cafe in the hotel and saw a girl, can't be older than hyunjin himself sitting prettily as she sipped her latte.

her hair was in a high pony, her face had a strong appearance, making her look like a cold heiress with her intimidating cat eyes.

the girl noticed hyunjin and smirked, "took you long enough."

hyunjin scratched the back of his neck, "traffic."

yeji smiled and noticed the boy who was holding onto hyunjin's hand. she scanned his expression, a bright smile on his face, his almond shaped eyes crinkling as he let go of hyunjin's hand and bowed to her.

"hello, i'm yang jeongin!! i'm hwang hyunjin hyung's boyfriend!!"

"..."

"..."

"OHMYGOD YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" yeji screeched as she got up and squished jeongin's cheeks as jeongin smiled at her (well TRIED to that is, it's hard to smile when people are pulling at your cheeks.

hyunjin couldn't believe it as he saw yeji was completely all over jeongin. shit, he was right. he could charm his sister and all he did was smile.

he was also slightly terrified on how fast jeongin can go from sulking to being chirpy.

his duality.

yeji gestured for them to sit and they did so. hyunjin noted that jeongin was still holding onto his hand, he found himself smiling at that as his hand felt warm.

"how did you guys?" yeji immediately asked as she propped her chin onto her palms, motioning with her eyes at the two.

hyunjin gulped and stared at her like a dumbass, he didn't fabricate a lie for this damnit.

"uhmm, well i-" hyunjin started but jeongin cut him off by giggling and mumbling something about embarrassing shit.

"it was cute and embarrassing, we met at this cafe downtown, he didn't bring his wallet so i paid for him, i told him he can pay me back by having lunch with me, isn't that right love?" jeongin said as he turned to hyunjin, him still smiling, hyunjin almost got lost in his gaze.

it was so blinding.

"y-yeah. that was exactly how we met." hyunjin breathed out as yeji looked at them.

"cute, stupid, and totally hyunjin to forget his wallet." yeji snickered as hyunjin pouted.

"yah! i'm still older than you!"

"yet, i'm getting married first." yeji said as she sipped her latte as hyunjin rolled his eyes.

jeongin giggled at their antics and found the hwang siblings cute.

--

"h-hyunjin hyung, can i ask a question?" jeongin asked softly, making hyunjin looked at him surprised.

they were on the way back to the school, with excuse letters in their grasps (yeji insisted they bring them to avoid the wrath of the principal or teachers).

it was the first time jeongin broke the silence during the entire car ride since hyunjin snapped.

"s-sure! anything." hyunjin stammered, got surprised by the sudden voice.

"yeji is younger t-than you and she is g-getting married first. why is that?" jeongin asked hesitantly, a bit afraid to ask not knowing if it was a sensitive topic or not.

"oh, well my dad is a ceo, hwang enterprises. i'm sure you heard about it, he was planning to merge with choi group of companies and this was what they agreed on." hyunjin replied casually.

"a-and yeji agreed to it?" jeongin asked.

"yeah she did, luckily for the dads yeji and yeonjun are long time friends and they agreed to the marriage." hyunjin replied.

jeongin nodded softly as he looked down onto his lap. hyunjin frowned,

"jeongin, i'm sorry about earlier. i wasn't thinking straight, i- i was just stressed."

"it's okay hyung. i'm fine." jeongin said as he looked away.

"i'm sorry i said that, i didn't mean to. please, let me make it up to you." hyunjin said as he stopped the car on a cornerstreet.

"i-it's no big deal. c-customers snap a lot.. i- i just wasn't expecting that that's all. i will do better next time." jeongin replied.

"i'll make it up to you."

"y-you really do-"

"please?"

"innie? please look at me."

jeongin sighed regretting his decision to look at hyunjin in the eye cause once he did he found himself getting lost in hyunjin's beautiful brown puppy eyes.

"i- okay."

hyunjin broke into a huge grin as he leaned over and gave him a hug.

"thank you innie."

"you're we-" jeongin started but hyunjin kissing his cheek got him at a loss for words.

"i'll be the best fake boyfriend you ever had i promise."

jeongin giggled, "we'll see."