f o r t y - f i v e

Start from the beginning

"I've actually imagined my soulmate to be a girl." Jihoon canted his head to the side, towards his soulmate's direction and Soonyoung hummed.

"I actually wanted Momo to be my soulmate. I even begged the gods above to make Momo my soulmate." Soonyoung chuckled from the memory and glanced promptly at his boyfriend who was now gliding his fingers through the keys of his piano.

Soonyoung smiled as he watched Jihoon silently take his pen and write something down on his notebook.

"But then when I finally met my soulmate," Jihoon paused, "I wondered why I even did those things before. You're actually much more worth it. You're very beautiful and talented... and everything I never knew I needed my whole life until I found you..."

Jihoon bowed his head down in embarrassment and Soonyoung combed his hair back, letting his bangs fall down just over his eyes. He really needed a haircut.

"I'm very glad that you turned out to be my soulmate, Jihoonie. I'm so lucky to have you as my own now." Jihoon secretly smiled and looked down shyly, biting his lip and Soonyoung felt his cheeks burning.

"I... actually never wanted to meet my soulmate." Soonyoung perked up in alert. "Really?"

Jihoon sighed. "It's just that... my mom died because my dad never came back to her and I'm... scared, I guess?"

Soonyoung furrowed his eyes. "Scared of what?"

Jihoon turned around to look Soonyoung in the eyes and spoke. "Scared that I might end up like my mom. That maybe my soulmate will leave me and I'll end up waiting for them as well and I just... don't want that to happen to me."

Soonyoung leaned away from the table and took Jihoon's hands in his own. "You should know that I would never do that."

"I know... but I just—"

"Jihoon." The midget looked up into the other's eyes and found himself captivated to his intense gaze.

"I will never leave you, okay? I'll always be by your side. I'll always protect you. Got it?" Jihoon slowly nodded his head and let Soonyoung cup his face, caressing his cheeks that made him relax on his seat.

"Hey, I never got to ask what song you were playing earlier." Jihoon looked up and chuckled at the expectant smile Soonyoung was sending him and handed the older his notebook.

Soonyoung took it into his hands and read the lines that were written on the leaves of the notebook and gaped in awe.

"You made this?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Just... last night?"

"Last night?" Jihoon nodded timidly and watched as Soonyoung continued to read the lines that were written down on his private notebook. Soonyoung looked up at him in disbelief then looked back down on the notebook.

"Oh, my god, you're a genius."

"I'm not."

"Seriously! You are. What inspired you to make this?"

Jihoon fiddled with his fingers while biting his lip. "You?"

Soonyoung looked up at him and pointed himself. "Me?"

Jihoon looked back at him and nodded hesitantly. Soonyoung was still gaping in front of him and looked back down to the smaller's notebook. "This song is for me?"

"Um... kind of." Soonyoung grinned and surged in to kiss his adorable boyfriend hard on his lips and the younger actually yelped, laughing in their kiss as Soonyoung held his head in his hands.

"Oh, my god! I love you, Lee Jihoon." Jihoon giggled as Soonyoung continued to press multiple kisses on his lips and Jihoon knew he never wanted anything else but this.

ι ℓονє γου, τοο.

★彡

What do I do? Without you,
My heart has no home (oh baby).
I've kept my insides empty for you.
Things might seem hard,
But I'll always be here.
So don’t think too difficultly.

'Cause I'm your home home home home.
A place you can come to, a place you can come to.