f o r t y - f i v e

Start from the beginning

"Don't do that."

Jihoon looked at him in perplexity. "Do what?"

"Biting your lip. It's so irresistable I want to kiss you right now."

"Then do it." Soonyoung abruptly looked at him, surprised by the response he received. "What?"

"Kiss me." Soonyoung pursed his lips harder but pulled his chair closer, nevertheless. He gingerly slid his hand to cup Jihoon's right cheek and Jihoon shivered from the feeling, closing his eyes momentarily.

Soonyoung inched closer to the midget and hesitantly pressed his lips onto the other's. Jihoon felt his whole body buzz to life as he felt those lips back on his own again and he couldn't stop himself from kissing his soulmate back with tenderness.

For a few minutes, they stayed in that position. Lips locking and hands roaming to whatever they could reach. It was when their lungs begged for air that they decided to pull away and gasped loudly, looking into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Hey, Ji..."

"Hmm?"

"We're gonna be late for class."

"Forget about it. It's only one class."

"Are you actually telling me to ditch our first period?"

"You don't want to?"

Soonyoung chuckled deep down his throat and Jihoon shuddered from Soonyoung's voice alone.

Soonyoung leaned in and connected their lips yet again, the loud ringing of the school bell long forgotten.

★彡

Jιнοοи ωαѕ ωяιτιиg his new lyrics down on his new notebook that he bought a few days ago with Soonyoung watching him with goggly eyes for a while now.

Like they said earlier, they skipped their first period and stayed back at the music room alone, where they talked more about themselves.

They may be boyfriends now, but they still have a lot to learn from each other.

"You used to be fat?"

"I did."

"How'd you lose weight?"

"I could say maybe from dancing with a little bit of taekwondo in the side line."

"...I'm actually afraid of ghosts."

"Aww, our baby Jihoonie is afraid of something that doesn't even exist! Kawaii!"

"What the fuck is a kawaii?"

"It's Japanese for cute."

"Gross."

"You love it."

"Yes, I do."

They were quiet for a moment. Jihoon was testing out a few notes on the piano and Soonyoung was resting his head on his arms that's leaning on the table that is beside Jihoon. Jihoon's bag was lying on the table and Soonyoung fondled on the soft material of the bag.

"You know," Soonyoung started but Jihoon did not turn to look at him. But he stopped playing on the piano, like he was indicating that he was listening and Soonyoung continued.