Chapter 43: coming for u sis!

"Lockhart may be useless, but he's going to try to get into the chamber. At least we can tell him what we know!" Harry calls out as we run to lockhart's office.

Once inside we see a frantic lockhart packing his bags.

"Professor, we have some information for you." Harry tries to explain.

"Are you going somewhere?" Harry asks clearly annoyed.

"Uh, well. Yes, ummmm. Urgent call. Unavoidable, uh....got to go." Lockhart says quickly.

"What about our sister?!" Ron and I ask at the same time.

"I'll ignore the fact that that makes no sense but, well um. As to that, most unfortunate. No one regrets more than I." he replies half assed.

"You're the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, You can't go now!" Ron yells at him.

"Especially when my sisters life is at stake." I say with a growl. No one messes with my baby sister.

"Well, i must say, when i took the job, there was nothing in the job description about" He continues with the excuses.

"You're running away? After all that stuff you did in your books?" Harry questions.

"Books can be misleading." he says.

"You wrote them!" Harry says more angry.

"Children, my books wouldn't have sold half as well if people didn't think i did those things." he says rather frantically.

"You're a fraud. All your books are trash, garbage, bull shit. Aren't they? You've been taking credit for what other actually intelligent wizards have done. And now my sister's life is on the line because of you." i say angrily as i tense my fists, snapping as i step close to the man. I watch a bead of sweat roll down Lockharts forehead and he takes a big gulp.

"Is there anything you can do?" Ron asks.

"Yes. now you mention it. I'm rather gifted with memory charms. otherwise , you see, all those wizards would have gone blabbing and i'd never have sold another book. In fact uh...i'm going to have to do the same to you" he says grabbing his wand quickly. But not not as quickly as all three of us grab out our own wands. Pointing them at the famed Gitteroy butthart.

"Don't even think about it coward." i say with an evil snarl on my face. I always hated this whiny bitch baby.

Harry gets him to put his wand down and then we direct him at wand point backup to moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

"Oh, who's there. Oh hello Harry, and (Y/N) hehe. What do you want?" Myrtle asks sweetly.

"To ask you how you died." Harry says nicely,

"Oh, it was dreadful. It happened right here in this very cubicle. I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. I was crying, and then i heard someone come in." she says softly.

"Who was is Myrtle?" i ask with a smile.

"I don't know, I was Distraught. But they said something funny, a kind of made-up language. And i realised it was a boy speaking. So i unlocked the door to tell him to go away, and... i died." she says swiftly approaching Harry.

"Just like that? How?" he asks nicely.

"I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes. Over there by that sink." she says pointing at the ickiest looking sink of them all. She then flies off back into her cubicle.

Harry and i approach the sink and feel around to see if there's a hatch or something. Trying to turn it on doesn't work.

"look , a serpent. This is it" Harry points out is engraved on the tap. "I think this is the entrance to the chamber of secrets."