Chapter 30: Bloody Hell

We make our way towards the bookstore as see a sign out front talking about how Gilderoy Lockhart is doing a book signing here soon. I wonder if Mum knows, she's obsessed with the man.

It doesn't really matter though because Draco and i start wondering around collecting all the books need for this year. Meanwhile Lucius looks around for whatever books he seems to like.

Once we gathered them all we walked to the front and set them all down. Lucius starts to go into his coin bag.

"I can pay for my own." i say very quickly. Lucius looks at me with a smirk.

"I know you can. But that doesn't mean you will. I will pay for your school books and i will pay to get them transported to our house, but i will allow You to buy and pay for any other books you would like for personal reading. Does that seem fair?" Lucius says. As much as i don't want him to pay so much for me i do give a little nod and smile in agreement.

"I can deal with that." i say smiling up at him. He nods before turning to the man at the checkout and paying for all of the books and for them to be immediately transported to the manner, so they will be waiting when we get back and we don't have to carry the around all day.

"Can we go upstairs and look at those books please?" i ask as Lucius finishes paying. He nods before Draco grabs my hand while we squeeze through the crowd and make our way to the upper portion of the building.

As we look around slowly i see people enter in with stacks of books. Gilderoy Lockhart's books. His signing must be starting soon. But it doesn't take long for me to notice the gaggle of redheads enter the room. I see Mum, Dad, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny. Aka the whole family basically. More people enter behind them, i'm impressed they're pretty close to the font. After a few moments Hermione and a very dusty Harry enter and walk up to them. God i wish i could be down there with them, but i'm here with Draco, not Lucy like they think. And I'm also here with Lucius and he doesn't know they're my family. Oh god if he found out i could be screwed.

They announce that Gilderoy has arrived. I dont get why people like him, he seems really fake to me. But everyone claps as an overly cheesy 'Ken' doll walks out in a baby blue cape. (Hannah told me about these muggle toys called Barbies and how Ken was a male version. She uses it when talking about someone overly extra and done up and that's exactly what he is)

Draco moves into next to me at the banister that i'm watching over. As his pictures being taken he seems to notice someone.

"It can't be Harry Potter." Gilderoy says. I can practically hear Dracos annoyance and joy that he might get to tease Harry about this later.

I see Harry get grabbed and dragged forward to Gilderoy. Uh oh.

"Nice big smile Harry together you and I will make the front page." gilderoy says. God he doesn't care about people does he. He seems to only care about fame, not if Harry want to be doing this. I can hear Draco chucking next to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen what an extraordinary moment this is." Gilderoy continues. "When young Harry stepped in this morning to buy my autobiography 'magical me'-" for some reason everyone clapped at that "Which, incidentally is celebrating its 27th week atop the daily prophet best seller list-"

I look over and see the utter disgust on draco's face. I place my hand on his, resting on the banister, and give him a warm smile. He returns the smile, then moves his other arm over my shoulder and holds me close before turning back to the scene.

"He had no idea, that he would in fact be leaving with my entire collected work. Free of charge." He says smugly handing the pile of books to Harry. Everyone claps again. Before Harry's sent back to MY family.