Chapter 32: Gotta get back to Hogwarts

Okay. Even though my family said they are okay with draco and i. I'm sure the only reason they have kept me so busy over the end of the holidays is so that i couldn't go and see him. But we kept owling over the month we couldn't hang out. Yes, we haven't seen each other for a month! Yes, since august first i have been kept busy till now, september 1st. And in normal weasley fashion everyone's running late. Except me.

(and yes, i have hidden Aurora in my new backpack again, im not about to leave her with mum, that would be a nightmare. also does mum know? of course, you cant lie to molly Weasley! are you insane!)

I'm sitting in the car reading a book that Draco bought and sent me during our month apart. It's 'famous wizards through history'. He seemed to find it amusing because i almost look like a younger Helga Hufflepuff. Which is bull, the only similarity is the hair, eyes and the fact that i'm a hufflepuff. But he likes to believe it.

Not before long the whole family starts cramming into the oddly spacious flying car, and we are soon on our way.

As we get the the station i make sure to give Mum and Dad quick but proper goodbyes before i run ahead of everyone. I rush through the station wall to reveal platform 9 ¾. As soon as i start walking i spot the blonde beauty himself being talked to by his parents. It doesn't look like a negative thing, it looks like the normal 'be a good boy and have a great school year' kinda stuff.

I start running with all my gear and stop my trolly just before i reach him, he has his back to me so, naturally, i jump on him and cover his eyes. Draco, being the good human he actually is immediately catches me and holds me up.

"Hey beautiful." he says trying to look up at me while i still covered his eyes.

"How'd you know it's me?" i ask removing my hands so i can look into those sky like eyes.

"No one else would dare jump on my back." he says with a chuckle as he sets me down and turns to face me.

"I don't know, you and Crabb are quite close." i retort like an idiot.

"I would be squished flat if he had tried that." he says laughing. He stops and just looks at me for a second before grabbing my waist and pulling me into a tight hug. My arms naturally tighten around his neck as he hold me close.

"I've missed you." he says softly into my neck.

"Me too." i reply as i bury myself in his scent.

"I want your clothes" i splurt out without thinking. I feel draco laugh into my neck.

"I'll give you some later princess, but for now we need to get on the train." he says pulling away and taking my hand, leading me and all my gear to the luggage bay. I make sure to take Auroras backpack with me so she doesn't get squished.

Draco and i find an empty compartment and sit down next to each other. Well, dracos facing forward and i have my legs over his lap and is draping myself over the rest of his body. As the world outside the window starts to move, i start to fall into a gentle sleep on Dracos shoulder.

Hogwarts is gonna be great this year, because he's mine. I'm happy, my family's happy. What could possibly go wrong?

a/n- ik ik, a very short chapter but its only a filler its fine. its needed every so often. but thanks sm for all the love and support on this book it really means a lot to me so thank you so much. we have 9k reads and I am honestly so PUMPED its great! but thanks sm guys, if you have any ideas or thoughts please comment, I would love your input and ideas. also comment and vote if you want more chapters so I can keep writing this. thanks sm again guys and I will see you all next time! Byeee!