Loud (Calum Hood Smut)

Start from the beginning

I wake up as the 'ping' echoes in the elevator, signaling that we are reaching someone's floor.
I find that I am carried by Calum, who looks like he is struggling to keep me up steady to avoid waking me up. 
"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask, making him smile at me softly before he lets me on my feet. 
"You looked a bit tired and I thought it would be a pity to wake you up." He replies, wrapping his arm around my waist. 
"What would I do without you?" I ask, leaning my head on his chest. 
"I don't know. But I know without you, I would be miserable, half the man I am today." He replies, making my stomach churn at the mushiness. 
"I love you." I whisper, standing on my toes to bring my lips closer to his. 
"I love you." He replies, smiling as he presses his lips to mine, grabbing me by my waist to bring me to his body. It seems like his lips mold with mine, moving complementary together. I bring my hands to his chest, curling my fingers in the material of his shirt. He moans into the kiss, making my breathing become a little irregular at the feeling of the vibrations traveling onto my lips. 
"My God, I wish I could kiss you all day long." He whispers, parting just an inch from my lips. 
"That is something I would be into." I breathe, too dazed from the kiss to fully pull away from him. My eyes shoot up to his, looking at him as his eyes darken, filling with lust. He is hungry for me, his longing being displayed on his face and body, as his hands pull me more into his body. He lodges a leg between my thighs, making my clothed core press on his thigh. 
"I need you. Tell me you need me too." He whispers, but his tone is groggy and sexy, and it makes my mind become foggy with all the things we are going to do in just a bit. 
"I can't describe how much I need you. I would fuck you right here, right now if I could." I state, feeling my core pulsing. 
"Yeah, please guys, don't. This is already awkward." Luke snaps us out of our session, causing me to feel some heat getting to my face. 
"Can't you just wait to reach your room? This is getting ridiculous." He comments. Calum chuckles lightly, rubbing his thumb over my hip as he tries to calm my embarrassment. 

The elevator stops on our floor, making everyone exit it, eager to find the solitude of their rooms. However, lonesomeness is the last thing I crave now. Calum's hand is still on my hip as we walk to our room, but his index and middle finger are hooked in one of my belt loops, with his thumb resting just a little under my blouse, on my naked skin. It feels weirdly intimate, despite being a non-sexual act, he drives my mind to think of unspeakable things. And when I say unspeakable, I mean things that are so complex, so dirty that my mind is unable to form words just by the thought of them. 
"You have goosebumps." Calum whispers as we stop in front of our room, fishing the key out of his pocket. 
"You caused them." I reply, hugging his abdomen from behind and slipping my palms under his shirt as he tries to unlock the door with the card. 
I trace my fingertips down to his navel, making sure that my nails scratch him a little. I hear his breathing getting hitched as I get closer to his crotch, becoming too frustrated to concentrate on the simple task of getting us in the room. 
"I will start stroking you right here and now if you don't get us in the room in the next 10 seconds." I sing, hovering my hand above the buckle of his belt. 
"Stop turning me on so I can figure out this fucker of a lock." 
"It's easy, baby. You just slide the card down the slit. Like you slide your cock into my pussy." I tease him, hoping that no one heard us. With a groan, he unlocks the door, turning around and forcing me inside the room first. 

I smirk in my most devilish manner as he shoves me up on the wall, aiming to re-establish his dominance over me; I pushed his limits, nearly broke some rules, so this reaction was what I expected. 
"You have some nerve, little one. You think you can pull this shit on me and make me too flustered to function. Do you have any idea how hard I am right now? Do you have any idea how close I am to cumming, while I've barely even touched you?" He asks snarly. His body is pressing mine against the wall, leaving no space for me to move. 
"I did all that? Damn... I didn't know I could do that..." I reply with irony, deciding to see how far I can push the limits. His eyes widen, looking at me angrily. 
"You think this is funny business, dove? You think it is ok to fuck with me? I will fucking destroy you." He threatens me, leaving a bite on my earlobe. 
"All I hear is chit-chat but I see no action." I reply, cocking an eyebrow at him as I try to remain unreactive to his teeth marking the sweetspot of my neck now. 
"Oh, you'll fucking get action, princess. You'll get so much action, you'll regret this little shenanigan." He growls, lowering his hand to my blouse. He takes his time undoing the little buttons, licking his lips as my body is revealed to him. His fingers glide along with the silky material in a very slow manner, showing me that he is going to take his time fucking me, which also means that I will have to beg for my orgasm; fuck.