Loud (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Post-show sex with Calum earns the couple a noise complaint and mocking from the guys. (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Loud Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 4k)
--

"You sir... really killed this concert." I state, wrapping my arms around his torso as he walks backstage after the concert. His smile is beaming on his sweaty face, which despite how kinda gross it looks I will gladly kiss all day. 
"Oh yeah? Well, thank you, my darling. I think I was trying to impress you." He giggles, bringing his thumb to stroke my cheek. 
"Yeah, as if you needed to impress more than you already have." I murmur, standing on my toes to bring my face closer to his. 
"Well, it is always nice to keep this fresh." He whispers, tilting my chin up until our lips touch. The hand that is not on my face moves to my ass, resting inside my back pocket. 
I can feel him smile in the kiss before he bites on my bottom lip and pull it a little. 
"Can you two just get a fucking room already?" Ashton groans, walking past us. I turn my head to him, smirking mischievously at the drummer who runs his towel over his face. 
"We sure are getting one. Soon..." I put my lips together, winking at Calum. 
"Whatever the lady wants, the lady gets." Calum hums, squeezing my butt. 
"You are both so gross, I don't know why we keep hanging out with you..." Ashton walks further backstage, leaving me and Calum alone. 
"I really need to get you into a room soon, though. I wasn't lying to Ashton." I whisper, cradling his face in my hands. 
"I am sweaty and probably smelly. How horny can you be that this is turning you on?" He asks me, smirking down at me.
"Have you seen yourself, Hood? You look like a full-course meal, even on your worse days. Plus, your pheromones are driving my brain insane. So, I can't even begin describing how horny you are making me right now." I whisper. letting my hands slip under his shirt and roam a little bit of his body. My nails rake down his skin, causing him to release a throaty groan. 
"Fuck, I need you, right here, right now." He growls, pressing my body more on his. I gasp happily as I feel his body on mine, his grip tightening to keep me steady. 
"And I bet that if you knew what's underneath those clothes, you would lose your shit." I whisper, leaning up to leave a kiss on his neck. I watch as he closes his eyes, taking a breath while he tenses up. He is trying to hold back, control himself. But as I lower my hands to the waist of his pants, he lets a whimper slip out of his mouth. 
"Don't fucking play with me. I won't hesitate to tear off your clothes and take you now." He pulls on my ponytail, stretching my neck before he places his lips on my sweetspot. 
"Hey, fuckers. We are leaving in 5 for the hotel. Pick your damn stuff so we can leave and you two can do whatever nasty shit you want to do in your room." Michael shouts, making us both giggle. 
"Why are they so grumpy?" I ask as we begin moving to the dressing room. Calum places his arm around me, his palm laying on my hip and sending chills throughout my body. Since day 1, I can barely function with his hand around my waist, the little non-sexual move sending my brain into overdrive in mere seconds.
"I am the only one whose girlfriend is with him now, and who is also getting some. So they are bitching about it." He states, leaving a peck on my forehead. 

On the way to the hotel, I sit on Calum's side, resting my legs on his lap as I lean my head on his shoulders. I dissociate myself from the conversation since they are talking about the technicalities of the show, getting myself entertained by playing with Calum's rings which are decorating his fingers. I twist the cold metal that wraps around his index finger, feeling my eyes getting heavy. 
"Sleepy, pretty girl?" He asks me, pecking on my forehead softly. I hum, pouting my bottom lip as he sighs softly. 
"Take a nap, baby. We need at least 20 more minutes till we are in the hotel." He whispers, bringing his hand to rest on the side of my face. 
"'m cold..." I murmur while he tangles his hand with mine. 
"Ash, can you give me my jacket?" I hear him ask Ashton as my eyelids become a little heavier. I feel him put the jacket on me, covering my body with the leather jacket, trying to provide me with some warmth and security. I feel mellow and soft like I am precious to him and he treats me as such.