Chapter 8: Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon woke up with a weird feeling inside her body. She opened her eyes a bit then closed it again. She just wanted to stay in bed the whole day but she remembered that they will have their practice today because they will start promoting their comeback in some music shows. She finally opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling for a few minutes until she noticed something different.

Her eyes widened and changed to sitting position as soon as possible. The interior of the room was different. The bed she was laying on was different too. No traces of Momo's stuffed toys anywhere. The room had a masculine feel to it. And it was quite messy for her liking.

Then her eyes landed on the lower part of her body and noticed something that looked like a tent. She gasped and removed the blanket easily and saw that the tent-like thing was in her pajamas. She screamed in fear at what she saw.

While screaming, the door opened and it revealed none other than J-hope of BTS. Jeongyeon froze when she saw J-hope. She couldn't understand why the main dancer of BTS  was in front of her right now.

" You're finally awake," she heard J-hope say. "Are you alright?"

Jeongyeon gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you saying Chim?" asked Jhope back, giving Jimin, who was actually Jeongyeon, an amused but questioning look.

"What do I do!?" asked Jeongyeon panicking. "Why am I here?"

"Calm down!" said Jhope who looked worried while looking at her.

Jeongyeon paused a bit and took a deep breath. "How do I do remove this?" she asked while pointing at her pajamas.

J-hope raised an eyebrow. He obviously found it strange that the person was asking him how to remove a boner. What can she do? She never dealt with these kinds of stuff and it was weird that she had to deal it now. She had no idea what was going on but she had to remove this creepy thing first.

"Just go take a cold shower Chim," answered J-hope. "Maybe it will cool you down."

Jeongyeon just nodded. She then looked for a towel, grabbed it, and entered the bathroom. The first thing she did upon entering the bathroom was look at the mirror and what she saw made her scream again. Her scream was so loud that J-hope probably heard it.

"Are you alright, Chim?" asked J-hope as he knocked on the door.

"Uhhmmm, yeah," she answered.

She looked at the mirror and again cupped her face with both hands. Her jaw dropped when she finally understood what was really happening. She may be Yoo Jeongyeon of TWICE but it looked like she was trapped inside the  body of Park Jimin of BTS. She panicked a bit again.

"What the hell is going on?" she asked herself in between breaths. She slapped her face lightly to see this was just a bad dream. Sadly, it is not. She sat on the bathroom floor and sulk for a bit. After she was done sulking, she looked at the mirror again hoping for a change. Again, there was no change. She sighed and just got into the shower area.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, her stomach grumbled and the sound was not missed by J-hope. He insisted that she should eat and she agreed. While eating the served food, she noticed the BTS members looking at her. It was a mixture of worry and relief.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" she finally asked them. 

"We're just glad that you're finally awake," answered their leader, RM. "We were about to bring you to the hospital if you didn't wake up?"

Jeongyeon's eyes narrowed a bit when the word hospital was mentioned. "Why? I don't understand."

"Do you remember anything last night?" asked their golden maknae.