Chapter 6: Tzuyu

After the hype on the dance floor earlier toned down, the Twice members returned to their table. The only missing member was Jeongyeon. Tzuyu found it weird that their resident girl crush had been gone for quite a while. She just sat with her unnies and observed her surroundings. Truth be told, she just wanted to go home and sleep now. They had been active the whole day and her body felt so drained with energy.

"What happened to Jeongyeon?" she heard her Nayeon unnie ask. "She's been gone for quite a while."

"I don't know, she just excused herself earlier to get some drinks," answered their dependable leader, Jihyo.

"Do you think we should look for her?" it was her Mina unnie who asked this time with that worried look on her face.

"Let's give it ten to fifteen minutes," said Jihyo. "If she's not back by then, we will look for her." Everyone agreed to her.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom," said Chaeyoung who looked like she was tipsy and already done for tonight. 

Tzuyu observed that Chaeyoung at least had three glasses of alcohol. What alcoholic beverage it was, she didn't know. She couldn't help but worry for the main rapper of Twice.

"Are you alright?" she asked the tipsy Twice member. "Jeongyeon unnie told you to not drink too much."

"I didn't drink that much," Chaeyoung countered. "It was only three or maybe four glasses. And I was just having fun. We don't get to do this everyday."

"Do you want me to accompany you to the ladies' room?" asked Tzuyu.

"Yes! Thank you!" answered Chaeyoung as if their real maknae was heaven sent for volunteering to accompany her to the ladies' room.

When the two youngest member stood up, Dahyun noticed them and asked them where were they going. They answered the ladies' room and she joined them too.

"Hah! I am so sleepy I just want to go home and snuggle with my pillow!" screeched Dahyun as they look for the bathroom. The three of them decided to look for the bathroom outside the function area because the one inside was crowded and had a very long qeue.

"I know right!" Chaeyoung agreed. "I just want this night to be over!"

They finally reached the lobby but what they saw took them by surprise. It didn't just surprise the three maknaes of Twice, but it was also a mix of worry and horror. Their missing unnie was lying unconscious on the floor and not alone, but with Park Jimin of BTS.

"Jeongyeon unnie!" the three of them shrieked together and ran to their unconscious older member.

"What happened to her?" asked a panicking Dahyun.

"Jeongyeon unnie wake up!" said Tzuyu, trying her best to wake Jeongyeon.

"Park Jimin sunbaenim is here too?" said Chaeyoung who held the unconscious BTS member's shoulder and started shaking his body to wake him up. "Jimin sunbaenim, please wake up."

Twice's maknae line did their best to wake up Jimin and Jeongyeon but to no avail. They looked at each other when they realized that waking the two unconscious idols was useless. Worry was visible on their faces.

"We should tell the unnies and the Bangtan sunbaenims about this," suggested Dahyun  who sat on the floor beside Jeongyeon and then placed her unconscious unnie's head on her lap as she tried to wake her up again.

"You go and tell them Tzuyu while Dahyun unnie and I will do our best to wake them up," said Chaeyoung who was still clutching Jimin's shoulder, shaking his body as strong as she could to wake him up.