Chapter 2: Jimin

It was their freetime today and he was thankful for it. They have been busy the whole year, travelling from one country or continent to another. It was exhausting, but still a wonderful experience. 

Jimin woke up late and was sort of suffering from a hangover. Last night, he went out to party with his closest friends outside of BTS. He was lucky that his hyungs, namely Taemin, Kai and Sungwoon, were free as well so they decided to meet up. They had a good time while partying, drinking and observing girls. They are men and it was natural for them to look at girls. 

He wanted to go back to sleep but the loud sound from the living room of their dorm made him decide to finally start his day and got out of bed. He went straight to the living room and saw his team members so close to each other in one area called, the couch. He could see a laptop in front of them and they seem to be looking at something and was discussing at whatever it was. Curiosity got him and approached them.

"Hey! What are you doing guys?" he asked his six group mates.

"Twice's new comeback video was released on YouTube today and we're just about to check it out," the golden maknae answered with an enthusiastic look on his face. He is a Twice fanboy afterall.

Namjoon a.k.a. RM, who was the one in front of the laptop finally typed "Yes or Yes". Jimin remembered from the news that the new title track of Twice is Yes or Yes. The music video finally played and all their eyes were on the laptop screen.

The start of the video was a dark road with trees that looked like a scene in a horror movie. A car appeared and was passing by the dark road, then the face of the driver was shown. His brows met upon seeing the face of the driver.

"Wow Jeongyeon-ssi look hot," he heard Taehyung say who looked at him but he just ignored his friend.

The music video went on while their eyes were on the screen. The music was catchy, he thought, and the concept of the music looked different from the type of concept they usually go for. The choreography seemed more difficult than their past tracks. Dance The Night Away was already hard enough but this one seemed more so, from the looks of it.

"It seems their choreo is getting more challenging and it started with Dance The Night Away," Hoseok, also known as Jhope, commented.

"And it looks like they are starting to let go of the cute concept they are known for," said Jin, their oldest member.

"They all look good but wow! Jeongyeon noona!" the maknae gushed. "She really looked good here with that longer hair of hers and those fine legs. This concept suits her a lot."

Jimin just listened to his members praising the girls of Twice, especially Jeongyeon. Yoongi, commonly known as Suga, is the only quiet one and that is not surprising at all. When they watch Twice, it was often Nayeon, Tzuyu, Sana or Mina who got the praises from his team members but this time it was Jeongyeon.

She did look good here. In fact, she always looked good because she could pull off different types of styling, even with the weirdest clothing combination and haircut. It is in this comeback though, that her beauty really shined. The longer hair did suit her and their styling gave her that sexy, dangerous but elegant aura. She is their girl crush afterall. 

If only she was nicer to him. He always noticed her having that look of disgust on her face when he was around. She would avoid him like he had some kind of disease and he honestly found it disturbing. He didn't know why she was like that to him. He didn't do anything wrong to her for her to be acting like that towards him. He remembered congratulating her when they won their first Daesang and she smiled sincerely at him.

At first, he didn't mind it until it was too much. The last straw was when she was trolling him, distracting him while singing their newest track Spring Day during Music Bank. Since then, he would also have that displeased look on his face when she was around. Her negativity towards him was so contagious. Funny how he used to think of her as the most interesting Twice member, but that was before.

"Uhmm hyung, the video is already done," he heard Jungkook say that totally interrupted him from his thoughts.

Jimin just looked at their golden maknae, not sure how he would react. He felt an arm on his shoulder and it was Taehyung who had that grin on his face that looked like he was about to troll anyone at the moment. Unfortunately for Jimin, he was chosen by their cheeky member.

"You know Chim, I noticed that every time it's Jeongyeon-ssi's solo screen time, you have that weird look on your face," teased Taehyung. "You didn't even blink when she appeared on screen. It was like your eyes were literally glued to hers."

"No I don't," he answered calmly. The member who had noticed his weird interaction with Twice's resident girl crush was Taehyung and since then, he would tease him when she was around. "And fyi, I blinked."

"Yes you blinked, during the other member's screen time," Taehyung chuckled as he continued to tease the older guy. Jungkook just watched the dynamics between his two hyungs. 

"So my dear Mochi, tell us your secret and don't be shy shy shy," asked Taehyung with a smirk on his face and then he did the shy shy shy aegyo. "Right Kookie?" Jungkook just went along and nodded.

Jimin just rolled his eyes. "I don't know what secret you're talking about."

"Do you like Jeongyeon, yes or yes," he asked while doing the Yes or Yes hand sign they saw from the music video earlier.

"Hell no! I hate her," yelled Jimin.

"Ohhh so intense," said Taehyung, his lips turning into an O shape as he said oh. "But they say, there is a thin line between love and hate. So after hate comes love!"

He just rolled his eyes. He heard Jungkook laugh louder. Taehyung had that triumphant smirk on his face for successfully getting on Jimin's nerves. He would usually know how to tease Tae back but when he would use Jeongyeon, it was like his wits were suddenly out of the window and he could not get back at his dorky friend and group mate. It somehow bothered him and couldn't understand why the mention of Twice Jeongyeon's name would have such an effect on him.

"So Chimchim oppa, don't be shy shy shy and tell us the truth. Yes or yes!" said Taehyung doing aegyo with a fake cute voice while imitating the shy shy shy and then Yes or Yes hand gestures. He cringed at Tae calling him oppa.

"Urgh I'm going to the kitchen and eat," he answered grumpily.

"See, I told you. Just mention Jeongyeon and he doesn't know how to fight back," he heard Tae say it to Jungkook as he walked his way to the kitchen.

He was relieved to be away from Taehyung's teasing. That moment with Tae and Kook earlier definitely made him hungry. He was thankful to see a cup of instant ramen inside their kitchen cupboard. He needed soup right now for his hangover that somehow worsened due to Taehyung's teasing.

And also for mentioning that girl's name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I posted Jimin's POV and i hope I did fine in watching his POV. I am sorry in advance if they might seem out of character. I hope you like it.

See you next chapter/update. Enjoy reading.

P.S. I got the plot idea from the movie It's a Boy Girl Thing. And I am a fan of the gender-bender genre.