Prologue

The world is going crazy!

It was actually an understatement. Her world has gone insane and until now, she had no idea how did this happen. It was something that she could neither explain nor confide to others for she was pretty sure that this would never happen in real life. No one would believe her. It only happened in movies or novels and not in reality, but unfortunately, it did. 

They were in the JYP Entertainment boardroom with JYPE and Bighit CEO's and JYP pdnim right now. She observed her surroundings. She could feel the tension in the room. The room temperature was supposed to be cool due to the air condition but she could feel sweat forming on her head and her palms. Right now, she would give anything just to get out of here. She would not even mind if the floor swallowed her. 

They were asking her simple questions but it was quite difficult to answer those questions right now. She could not tell them the truth for they would not understand. If she told them the truth, they might think she was mad. Sometimes, she too thought that maybe she was just mad, but she wasn't.

She looked across the table to see how he was doing. He was just silent and she could tell that he was just as uncomfortable as her. They were in the same boat after all. 

Being in the same boardroom with him was ridiculous, she thought. What was even more ridiculous was looking at him, yet the person she could see was herself......her body.   

How did it even come to this? 

It was like the whole cosmic power of the universe was playing a joke on her....on them.