Chapter 1: Jeongyeon

She was tired. All of them were tired, but seeing many people appreciate their hard work was worth it. They just got back from Japan. Their Japanese activities were one of the most important highlights of their career. They were so busy, from shooting commercial films to going on tours and fanmeets. They loved performing and connecting with their fans more than anything, so they may be exhausted now but they weren't complaining. They love what they do and this was what they have always wanted to do. Finally they can rest.

"Ahh home," she heard their oldest member say. "I miss my bed!

"Are you girls hungry?" she asked her members. It was always her who would ask if they were hungry since it was always her who take charge in the kitchen and home maintenance too. They would even jokingly and affectionately call her mother.

"Nah, I think I'm going to sleep," replied their leader Jihyo. "I am going to savour every moment I can sleep. It's the awards season soon, then the year end music festivals. Let's not forget a few fanmeets and showcases in between so our schedules will be jam packed again. Our comeback is getting closer too."

Most of the members went to their rooms while Jeongyeon put all the snacks or food they brought from Japan on the fridge or the cupboard. She saw Nayeon on the couch and was focused on her phone, probably checking their social media accounts or their different fansites. She then heard her crack up. Her laugh was very loud and she looked like she would run out of breath anytime just by laughing.

"Oi unnie, what are you laughing at?" Jeongyeon approached Nayeon and joined her on the couch. She offered her some chips too.

"Well it's the awards season" said Nayeon with a grin as she accepted the chips offered to her.

"So what's funny with that?" she replied while munching on the chips.

"Well look at what the fans are saying?" The oldest member handed the phone to her and she started reading the comments.

It's the awards season again. Can't wait for another Jimin and Jeongyeon beef.

Spill the tea Jimin, Jeongyeon.

I bet they dated in the past and broke up badly. They look like bitter exes.

I think they are dating and it's just their way of hiding their relationship. Jeongmin is real.

Many people were commenting again on how much they were looking forward to see another interaction between herself and the infamous Park Jimin of BTS. She cringed on some comments, especially on those hate comments and also to those who want them to date. 

Them? Date? Never! Not in a million years.

Her "beef" video with Park Jimin had gone viral and since then, many fan-made videos of them were made. Some of those fan-made videos would even reach a million views. Many fans would form their own theories as to why they were acting like that with each other. Some theories or analysis looked like it came out of a fanfiction. Some commenters, she thought, would do well as fiction story authors.

She really didn't like Park Jimin at all. He always annoyed the hell out of her. At first, she thought he was nice because he sincerely congratulated her when they won their first daesang. Sadly, first impressions weren't always meant to last. One time, she heard him laugh at her hair style, saying that it looked like a mushroom. He also glared at her when she jammed to Spring day as if it was the worst crime in the world when it wasn't. She was just showing her appreciation to BTS because she liked their music too. It also got on her nerves when he dances on stage acting like he owned the world and  looking so arrogant as ever. She would just roll her eyes when it was his turn to take centerstage. 

She also heard rumors of him flirting with female rookies or idols from lesser known groups and she actually had the chance to witness it. He also noticed her that time and he winked at her. Such act from him was so cringe-worthy and it totally repulsed her. She also noticed the way he would steal glances at Mina and Dahyun when during that time, he was rumored to be dating Seulgi of Red Velvet. Since then, she would always sit close or beside Dahyun and Mina. As the unofficial second leader, it was her obligation to help Jihyo in taking care of their members, including protecting them from playboys. She loved her fellow Twice members too much and she wouldn't want to see them hurt by some arrogant short guy.

"You know what, I think the two of you would be good together," She heard Nayeon say out of nowhere which interrupted her from her thoughts.

"Is that a joke Unnie?" She saw Nayeon's grin grew wider as she shook her head. "Then why are you saying such gibberish?"

"I just have a feeling that you two would be good together and it would be an interesting love story," teased Nayeon but also looked like she wasn't kidding either. "From love to hate, enemies to lovers. Cute isn't it?"

Jeongyeon gaped at the older girl. "Never unnie! It won't happen."

"You never know," insisted Nayeon and winked at her. 

"I don't like his attitude," argued Jeongyeon.

"Which is weird because you don't really know him," countered Nayeon.

"I already told you why."

"But that was just the tip of the iceberg," said Nayeon. "There's more to a situation that meets the eye. You haven't seen the whole situation so you wouldn't really know what he is truly like. You probably just misunderstood his actions. I don't think he is as bad as you see him to be. I think BTS sunbaenims are good, kind and hardworking gentlemen."

Jeongyeon was just speechless at Nayeon's reasoning. Nayeon was often called the fake maknae because of her very bright personality that almost seemed more childlike than the real maknaes, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. But when she did share her thoughts regarding some situations, they would see how mature she actually was. This time, as much as she hated to admit it, Nayeon was right. There was really no valid reason for her to hate Jimin. She sighed. Maybe she was just being judgemental towards him. But she still disliked him.

"I'm sleepy, I think we should get some rest," said Nayeon while yawning. "Good night dear."

"Go ahead, I'll just clean the mess."

"Neatfreak!" joked Nayeon as she walked to her bedroom door.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and chuckled then started to clean the few mess. She turned off the lights and finally went to bed afterwards.

                                                              _0_0_0_

My first attempt at writing a Jeongmin fanfiction. I have always wanted to write a fanfic about them. The idea of this story was inspired by a movie. 

Every chapter will be by POV and most POV will be from Jimin and Jeongyeon since they are the main characters. Other Twice and BTS member will have a POV but not sure who among the members will have a POV. Non Twice and BTS members will also have a POV.

So this chapter and prologue was Jeongyeon's POV. The prologue hasn't happen yet by the way.

This chapter have 2yeon moments. I also sort of addressed the other Jimin ships such as Seulmin, Dahmin and Jimina.

Hope someone would like this story. Next POV will be Jimin.