Do I Wanna Know?

THEN

"Why you're staring at me?" Harry asks while we are in the car.

"How do you know that I'm staring? You don't even look at my direction." I challenge him.

"I can feel your eyes on me. I don't have to look." he chuckles with his eyes focus on the road.

"I'm not staring. Just thinking." I mumble.

"Yeah, if you say so." he rolls his eyes.

Grr, he is so selfish and annoying but I was truly looking at his direction. I was observing his face, his green eyes and brown dark hair...He looks so perfect.

''Are we close?'' I ask just to say something.

''Be patient and we will be there before you even realize it.'' he assure me and I nob but he doesn't see me.

''Can you turn the radio on?'' I gently ask.

''Why don't you do it yourself?'' he chuckles and I huff.

''Whatever.'' I mutter and turn the radio.

I hear Bryan Adams' voice and Summer of 69' is on.

''Oh my God, that's my favorite summer song ever!'' I shout and sing along.

''At least we have the same taste in music.'' he notices and joins me in the song.

I throw my hands in the air and scream the lyrics as Harry turns the volume up and accelerates.

''Feels good?'' he shouts over the loud music but I don't answer him. I don't have to, he knows...

The song ends and I turn back to looking at him. He makes me wanna climb on top of him and kiss him hard in the car and...

''You're still staring at me.'' he says catching my eye and glance at me.

''I know.'' I mumble.

''Are you feeling ok?'' he asks, confused.

''So, now you care?'' I raise an eyebrow.

''I didn't say that.'' he groans and I frown.

Why did I even ask that? Like he would ever say yes. He is just a selfish jerk that cares only about himself.

''Don't be like that.'' he says and finally gaze at me.

''Just forget it, ok?''

''Whatever.'' he mutters.

I hate him so much right now. Why he is always doing this? Being good and the next moment becoming a jerk. It's absurd...

"You don't know me."

"What?" I ask. What is he talking about?

"You heard me."

"Yeah, I heard you and I know that I know nothing at all about you but you don't either about me."

"I can guess."

"Guess what?"

"What's you're personality like."

"I really don't wanna know." I state.

"Well, I'd tell you anyway." he says and I roll my eyes. "You think that you found a necklace in street which have a extraordinary history behind it and you will become a hero when you solve the mystery."

"What the hell you're talking about? You know nothing about me so shut up!" I yell.

His face distorts and with a quick move he pulls out of the road.