The House Of The Rising Sun

{Hey guys! I know it's been a while since the last time that I updated but as I said before this story will be completed. I will take a break from updating it and I will start working on it again in summer. So, please, don't hate me and be patient.

P.S. DON'T delete it from your library.}

THEN

"I need your help." I say to him without hesitation the moment he opens the door.

"Why would I help you?" he smirks.

Okay I hadn't seen that coming.

"Um, because it is important." I make it sound more like a question which makes him chuckle.

"Really? That's the best thing you got?"

"Okay, enough with the teasing! Will you help me or not?" I say in a serious tone trying not to look at his exposed body.

"Not!" he takes me by surprise and closes the door shut.

I stand there with my mouth wide open. I can't believe he just shut the door on me. How can he be so rude and thoughtless? I knock the door loudly. Minutes pass but he doesn't answer. I knock the door harder.

"I won't stop until you open, asshole!" I state.

He doesn't seem to be very willing to open the door but as I'm about to turn around I see the door handle move.

"Seriously? Now you're threatening me?" he is now wearing jeans and a white T-shirt but his hair is still wet.

"Did you just shut the door on me?" I ignore his question.

"Obviously." he gives me an ironic smile. His attitude makes me crazy.

"You're such an asshole." I yell.

I feel the blood boiling into my veins but I'm trying to control my anger.

"You told me that earlier." he challenges me.

"It's funny if you think that I liked you at first but now I can see your real self. So, what was your plan? You just accompanied me to the hotel hoping that I'd be so grateful that I'd sleep with you? Cause if that's what you thought then you're an absolute idiot." I spit.

"You seriously believe that I want to have sex with a sixteen year old immature girl who thinks she owns the world?"

Did he just insult me? God, I want to punch him in the face so badly.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself. Think, Kim, think. What would drive him crazy? Suddenly, an idea passes through my mind.

"You know what? This is pointless. If you don't want to help me, then fine. I'll ask Jonathan." I say and turn around to leave but his hand grabs my arm before I take a step. I grin with my accomplish and turn again to face him. He looks angry and I give him a big smile. His hand is still holding mine. I clean my throat looking at my arm and he finally releases me.

"You're so not going to him."

"Oh, really? What are you gonna do about it?" I tease him.

He grabs my arm once more and he forces me into his room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I scream as he closes the door.

"Don't you dare try to play the 'challenge game' again with me. I don't buy it!" he shouts back.

"The challenge what?" I ask, confused.

"The ' challenge game'." He repeats but I'm still looking at him like he is talking about Einstein's theory. He rolls his eyes as I'm waiting for him to explain.