8 beautiful voice .....

Start from the beginning

Bcoz that girl did something which no one could do now a days .......Mom said .....

What did she do mom????? .......nivi di asked curiously .....

She just rejected scholarship bcoz ......She wanted to give it someone else .......That someone is our watchman daughter .....Today morning while going to college i have seen watchman daughter crying near the gate .....I asked her problem ....She just said head ache and I left asking her to take care .....But when I called that girl. .....Her name is Nandini ...... she is very simple .......She just asked me to give the scholarship to misthi the watch man daughter bcoz he is trust worthy and the girl is crying not just bcoz she can make friends or dress properly by going to college but she can study .....Now a days it's rare to find such girls .....So she just left her scholar ship.....Saying that the watchman could never take her help from a girl like me bcoz he feels it out of his values .....But if I give him he would feel happy bcoz he would feel his hard work his recognised......He doesn't feel some one is helping him out of sympathy ......Exactly she is right......I just signed the papers of misthi scholar ship. .....The watch man felt very happy ....But I felt very sad also .....Mom said this ....

Y sad mom...You helped them na ......Di asked ....

Of course I helped bcoz of that girl ....But you know today is first day of fab 5 but I didn't get any ragging complaint ......Not that they covered it by anu ...... but they didn't do ragging bcoz of manu .....Mom said feeling happy

R u serious .....Fab 5 and no ragging stop joking mom.....Di said not believing what she heard. ...
.

True ....Bcoz your baby bird asked him not to do ragging ......But I really like her bcoz she could make manu do everything with her beautiful voice ......I hope that girl is the right one for manu bcoz she made him understand everything .....It's bcoz of her manu started his intern in office..... He started taking life seriously ............Mom said

Mom they are good friends ...... Nivi di Said

They are more than friends ....That's y I'm sad ......Mom Said ......

Y mom you don't like her ....nivi di asked ....

I really like her alot .....But I felt sad bcoz i really liked nandini .....If there is no bird in manu life na ....I would have convinced him to get married to nandini....She would be perfect for him.......Mom said smiling dreamily .....

What ????Fab 4 arya jiju and di said at the same time .....

But I'm still stuck at the words mom said.....That me and my bird are more than friends ......Bcoz jiju cabir and arya also asked me the same ....

I heard mom voice .....Agaye tum log .....baitho.......I went and sat beside mom.....

Robin bought juice ......We just had it ...All are having fun but I'm stuck with mama words ........Finally i reached my room....

But still can't get those words out if my mind ......I tried calling bird but she is not lifting it........So I fell a sleep on my bed holding my phone .......

Later that night when I woke up i got a message from bird saying she is busy with some work .....I went down after fresh up and had a good time ...But still I'm stick with the thought do i really love bird. ..

Next day in college .....As usual we went to canteen and met arya .........We moved to class .....But in the corridor i collided with a girl. .....I held her by waist bcoz she is about to fall . ......I was drowned in her big doe eyes. ....Chubby cheeks beautiful lips. ....