"S-sorry! If you don't mind may I escort you to the teacher's lounge?"

He stuttered as my eyes widen at his offer but I couldn't reject...because this man, Tachibana Makoto-san is the president of the archery club. Also, it is in the etiquette that a girl should always be with someone's side. There's no way out...I relieve a sigh as I nod and mumbled a reply.

"Yes..."

He seemed to beam at that as he stood by my side and asked "Shall we?" while I only nod. We exited the classroom as we walk to the teacher's lounge side by side. The atmosphere between us is...awkward. Make sense since he did confess to me last night...of course, I didn't give him my answer. My nose twitched when a scent of vanilla went inside my nostrils.

'How nice ~' I thought as I felt blessed smelling the sweet scent. My eyes peeked at Tachibana-san who looked nervous as he kept staring at the large window of the academy. I wonder if he's wearing a perfume? I thought as I blushed a bit at the thought of him wearing it because I loved the scent. Wait! Why am I a maiden in love?! I scolded my inner self as I toughed myself up.

"Umm...Hana-san we have arrived."

I snapped from my thoughts at his voice as we were standing in front of two brown double doors and enter the room seeing there were some teachers but was to immerse in their works. I sneaked in and place the paper on the archery's teacher's desk as I exit with a hurried pace.

"Let's return to our class, Hana-san."

I heard Tachibana-san said softly as he smiled while I nod and followed him back. The silence between us was heavy but guessed that he wants to break it with starting a conversation.

"So...about last night..."

He began and I tensed up a bit and began to feel sweat forming on my forehead as I peek at his broad back. 'I know you want to start a conversation but you don't ask that immediately!!!' I thought as I planned to reject his confession. Sorry but you belong to the Heroine...

He suddenly halted in his footsteps making me hitting his back as back away and mumbled my apologies. My body jolted when he turns and pushed his hand that was in a fist in front of my face, barely touching.

Swoosh

"W-what..."

I blurted out from shock as my eyes quiver at the fist in front of me. He then opened the tightened fist as it showed my ointment bottle. My body relaxed as I grabbed the bottle from his palm. So that what he meant by last night...

"You forgot to take it back, so I helped the butler to return it for you. He's getting better so you don't have to worry."

He explains and I could only nod. He then grinned and brings his arms on his neck.

"Well, I'll be going then. Hope we meet again..."

He bid his goodbyes but I suddenly shouted making him halting in his stood and turn with eyes widen. I know I'll regret this...but...it's now or never!

"About the confession..."

I then ducked my head as I felt heat rushed to my face. As I build up the courage to reject him. But that sounds too cruel...how about my friend zone him in a friendly kind of way? Let's try that.

"I'm not that experienced in love and I really want to focus on my studies...So let's be friends? Better, maybe study buddies... "

I only successfully to friend zone him as I softly smile. Suddenly I felt myself being pushed with force as my back hit the wall. I winced from the pain as tears dared to flow out from my eyes.

"Hana-san seems like you still don't get it..."

My eyes widen at him pushing me as both of his hands were caging me, making me unable to get out. I could just kick that part but somehow his stare makes me frozen and I couldn't open my mouth. What...his face inched closer as I could feel his hot breath hitting my face. My mind suddenly clicked as I remembered the scene being played. This was a bad ending...

In the game, if the Heroine rejected his confession at the end of his route, this will lead you immediately to a bad end. Where he becomes psychotic and killed you after school, he will gouge your eyes out and kept them in a jar. Your body will be kept inside a coffin where he could stare at it every day, with that your existence will be wiped out from the world but this one is just so wrong! I'm a mob character... Does this mean, He'll just kill me right in the middle where there's no one? Now I regret coming early.

"No one rejects me."

He growls as his eyes darkened and his face turned sullen. The person in front of me is not Tachibana Makoto but a yandere, the Heroine's yandere. I felt tears flooding out from my eyes as I bid my goodbyes to the world. 'I'm sorry that I couldn't live peacefully! Ichiro-nii I regret avoiding your kisses... Louise-nii please become a great heir and marry a beautiful woman matching your level of beauty-

My thoughts were snapped when suddenly I felt my head being push gently and my whole body was shivering in his grip. A strong hand wrapped around my waist as the other one was patting my head with comfort.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry, that's why don't you cry...I didn't mean to scare you"

"Huh?"

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 6: "Mob..."
-1563 words