Chapter 5<3

Faiths prov.

I awoke to the birds chirping and my ding dang alarm clock going off.Today is the big day it's graduation and tomorrow me and Cynthia get v.i.p passes but Lilia will be coming on tour with us because her and Niall like each other a lot and she will be helping Cynthia and I with our cheer routines.

I went downstairs to eat some breakfast.As soon as I reach the bottom step someone rings my doorbell.

"Ding dong"

"I'm coming"I yell at the other person at the door.

When I ope the door,the members of one direction greet me with bear hugs and kisses.

"HI FAITH!!!"Lou said

"HELLO LOVE"said Niall.

"Hi faith"said Liam.

"Wassss happening,"said zayn

"Hi faith I love ur pjs" Harry whispered in my ear as I blush and look down.

"Ummm hi guys NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE IM TRYING TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT AND THEN GO TAKE A BUBBLE BATH!!!!!"I yell

Harry's prov.

Me and the lads got bored at the suit and we decided to check in with faith and Cynthia.When we went to Cynthia's house she practically slammed the door in our faces.Then we decided to go see faith which I was so happy and yet shy to go she her.

When we got to her house she opened the door and she was wearing really cute pjs.She had on a black tank top and dance sweats with her pink and black hair in a messy bun.To be honest it kind of turned me on.(Yes faith died her hair pink and black)

I learned down to her ear and told her"hi faith I love ur pjs". I noticed her blush and look down but I put my long finger under her chin and made her look at me.Then she yelled "Ummm hi guys NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE IM TRYING TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT AND THEN GO TAKE A BUBBLE BATH!!!!!!!!!!"

A second after she said that we all burst into a fit of laughter.She lead us in to the movie theater she has in her home.She puts on A haunted house and we all sit in silence as we watch it.During the movie I noticed faith was getting cold so I walked over to her sitting I the love seat and I cuddle with her.

"You cold love."

~A/N~

Hi guys sorry for the cliff hanger I decided I should give u guys something to read while I come up with more ideas anyway comment and vote plz and if u have any ideas plz tell me anyways bye bye!