Chapter 1

[edited]

f a i t h

Me and my best friend Cynthia were walking home from cheer practice.We walked in and put our clothes in my room and left our uniforms on and walked downstairs to get some ice cream.

Paying attention to something cynthia was saying to me you could say I was more then startled when i ran into something hard.

I looked up, confused as to when the hell we put a wall here, I was met with beautiful green eyes that belonged to, belive me or not, the one and only Harry Styles.

Seeing him made me almost faint so when he spoke I thought I was about to die.

"Hello love" harry said in his deep raspy voice, I swear I could already see myself six feet under.

"I-I — uhh Cynthia can we have a word.." i said never taking my eyes off the shaggy haired boy. "upstairs. room. now." I finally looked away to walk- no run, up the stairs and into my room where i slammed the door shut and rested my back against it.

"Why in the fucking hell is Harry Fucking Styles in my kitchen! Oh my fucking god!", I screamed, praying to the heavens the boys couldn't hear me.

"I don't know! But- But you bumped into Harry fucking styles!” cynthia breathed heavily, holding her hand to her chest, screaming just as loud as me an squealing a little bit.

“Okay, this is what we're gonna do,” I started off, “we're go down there and ask how in the world they found us.” She nodded, biting her lip gently. “Now, do I look okay?” I asked looking down and fixing my purple uniform t-shirt.

After telling me several times I looked absolutely fine and beautiful she asked me if she looked good to and I nodded telling her she looked good we finally started going down the stairs.

I Walked down the stairs keeping my eyes on the steps, making sure I didn't trip on my own two feet. I walked down the stairs and into the living room not finding the boys and started to once if it was just my silly imagination. I heard cynthia squeal from the kitchen before a couple chukles and walked into the kitchen seeing a blushy Cynthia and five guilty boys.

After talking to them for a little while I finally got the nerve to ask how they found us.

"Well, I think harry said he saw you guys at our concert a couple days and he got your name, don't ask me how cause he didn't say, and wanted to surprise you. "Liam explained clapping his hands with a grin.

"Ummm harry how on earth did you get my name,",  I asked turning to Harry was sitting to my right, "and where I live?” I added.

"Well I saw you and your friend at the concert and got a little curious who you guys were and then I asked the guy sent the tickets who you were. I hot on my laptop and looked you up on google and it said you were an international cheerleader and I got the idea of you guys going on tour with us to cheer at our concerts and help out a bit." He finished off with. straight face as if he had practised this a million time before.

I almost screamed at this new information but kept my squeals in as much as I could, “I- I'd have to ask my mom but I shall only come if cynthia gets to go too.” I said turning to look back at Cynthia who was smiling widely.

"Of course!!!"the boys all said in unision which caused me and Cynthia to both giggle.

"Alright, I'll be right back."I went upstairs

and grabbed my phone, unlocking it, and dialing my moms number.

"Hello?" my mom answered after the fifth ring.

“Hi mom! I was wondering if I could maube possiblu pretty please go on tour with one direction after graduation?” I asked all in a rush ton hoping she heard me an would say yes because if she didn't I would have to run away.

"yeah, sure honey but I have to go right now. love you bye.” she hung up an I squealed before starting my way downstairs.

I walked downstairs pretending to be sad."I can't go."

"Awwww come on you friend can come why can't you" Harry asked with a pout that made him look even more cut then he already was.

"Just kidding my mom said yes but after graduation." I giggled after Cynthia had come up to hug me saying she wouldn't go without me.

“My mom said that I can't go until after graduation too. Sorry boys.” Cynthia said as she parted from me and left an arm slinging around my shoulder.

"Well we have a concert here in three days when is your guys graduation?" the Irish lad spoke first.

"Two days and tomorrow is prom but we're not going because we don't have dates or have gone dress shopping so we're not going" said Cynthia pouting.

"Well that explains what we're doing today" Louis says with a happy tone.We all look at him with confusion written all over our faces.

"We're going shopping!"louis says in a high pitched girly tone."So hurry up and get dressed we leave in twnety minutes!"Me and Cynthia ran upstairs to get dressed.

After twenty minutes or so we were finally dressed. Cynthia was wearing a blue crop top and a black high waisted skirt with blue flats, her dark brown hair was loose in  beautiful beachy waves that falls past her shoulders. I was wearing a black crop top and a white high wasted skirt with black flats, my newly dyed pink hair was in loose curls that fell past my shoulders.

We walked out of my room and walked down the stairs feeling giddy and excited that our favorite boys in the world were going to take us dress shopping. I mean, this is every girls dream!

Reaching the bottom of the stairs I walked into the kitchen where the boys were all talking about god knows what.

“We're ready!” I said and the boys turned to me and stood up, walking to the door with me just as Cynthia found our bags. We walked out of the house, locking the door of course, and walked into Harry's black convertible.

We didn't all fit and me and cynthia refused to sit in anyone's lap because we were ladies and had skirts on so Niall sat on Louis' lap and me and Cynthia shared a seat while harry drove and Liam got shotgun.

Then, we were off to buy our dresses.

A/N

Hi guys I am starting this book cause it was one of my dreams and I wanted to turn it into a book so enjoy.  Please comment and give it a star. Alright bye love!