Chapter 4 part 2

~skipping school~

Zayns prov.

When the girls were at school Harry asked me if I was checking Cynthia out.Which I didn't want to answer but my cheeks said otherwise.And when it was time to pick them up unasked Harry"How did u know I was checking her out?"

"We'll when I was being chased by faith she dropped her phone and i was gonna give it to her but Cynthia texted her telling her everything."

"Ohhhhhh."

~Skipping rest of car ride~

Harry's prov.

We picked up the girls from school who we're wearing there cheer uniform withy there hair in a high ponytail with a blue ribbon.When we got to faiths house the girls went upstairs leaving me and the lads downstairs waiting impatiently for the girls.

Faiths prov.

"Ok Cynthia u can go shower down the hall and I shower in my room then meet me in my room with a robe on and we will do our hair make up and finally put our dresses on k?"

"K"was all she replied before we split up and went to our own bathrooms.I took off my cheer uniform and my under garments and walked into the warm water.When my hair was soaked I put on my favorite cheery blossom shampoo and conditor and shaved a lil,I hopped out put my robe on and open my bathroom door to revealed Cynthia walking into my master bedroom.

~5 hours later~

Cynthia had her hair in tight curls with it in a prom up do.Her make up was a lil foundation eyeliner and sparkly baby blue eye shadow with fake eyelashes.She had put on her beautiful teal dress on that had diamonds that stopped at the bottom of he waiste in the back of the dress started from under her armpits down was exposed as we'll then the dress flowed past her feet and touched the floor and separated just a lil with her teal heels and jewelry she looked like a princess.

My hair was was in lose curls and pined to my side of the head.My make up was a smoky eye with a wing eyeliner and pink lipstick on.My dress was white it had jewels that started on top of my chest and ended at the bottom of my ribs.From there it flowed to the floor and went behind my back of my feet was longer then the front.When our dates rang the doorbell we went to the separate stairs and walked down the stairs with all of the boys staring at us.When we reached the bottom all the boys bid our goodbyes.But there was some tention between Zayn,Harry,Toby, and Alex for no reason.Toby gave me a beautiful crochet and Alex gave a beautiful on to Cynthia.We headed out and saw a white hummer limo and a driver holding the door open.Once we all got in we started talking when my phone buzzed.I took it out of my white sparkly clutch bag and turned on the screen.It was a txt from Harry.

So who's the guy that took u away from me~Harry

Ok awkward.I quickly texted back

His name is Toby and did u just say he took me away from u?What does that mean?~faith

I took selfies with Cynthia until we got to school.

~skipping rest of car ride~

The theme was midnight memories(get it from one direction lol no??ok)We finally arrived and as we entered they took a lot of pictures and then we were off to the dance floor dancing to party rock.When a slow song came on it went to sit down but someone grabbed my hand and twirled me around.When I was stopped from the lil twirl Toby placed one hand on my waiste and holded my hand with the other.When 4 songs passed the principal went on stage.

"Now it's time to vote for queen and king but first can we have Cynthia Flores,Faith Gilbert,and Lily Sanchez come up here as these 3 girls were voted princess and 1 of thes girls will be crowned prom queen but first we have a special surprise before we say the princes names.Everyone will get the votes after the surprise!Everybody plz welcome one direction!!!!!"